Incognito is the first privacy-preserving mobile wallet for all your crypto assets. Incognito is currently running on the testnet. Simply get BTC, ETH, PRV or any of your favorite ERC20 tokens from their testnet faucets, and send directly to your Incognito wallet address.
Use Incognito to:
1. Send and receive crypto completely privately
2. Store assets away from prying eyes
Built using zero-knowledge proof, the Incognito Wallet offers the user an intuitive end-to-end privacy experience, optimized for mobile. Turn on incognito mode for your crypto with a single tap.
For privacy geeks, it also helps you do a bunch of other cool stuff:
3. Stake crypto to make crypto on the Incognito native blockchain
4. Issue your own privacy token
5. Monopoly reimagined for the decentralized web. Roll the dice, explore different crypto projects. Buy tokens, not real estate, and earn your favorite coins when people land on your squares. Cash out to real tokens!
6. Incognito mainnet. Coming October 2019
Read more about the Incognito project and wallet on our site: incognito.org
Chat with the team via email: email@example.com or telegram: t.me/incognitochain
We hope you enjoy Incognito!
- made some node status adjustments
- fixed bugs relating to withdraw and QR code scan
- changed transaction fee estimation UI
- fixed other small bugs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.