The Induction app is currently used, loved and maintained by over 72,000 healthcare professionals per month all over the world. We also have the honour of being the most used app in the UK's National Health Service.
The Induction app's core features include:
- Compatibility with any hospital in any country in the world.
- View and share with other professionals the phone extensions and pager numbers for the hospital(s) where you work.
- If enabled, and uploaded by your hospital, view and download local guidelines, and store them for offline access.
- Quick dial hospital extensions directory from your phone, or just see who pages you by entering the extension into the quick dialler.
- Create your own private list of numbers, as well as any secure codes that you need in your day-to-day work (these are never shared with other users).
- Maintain a list of favourite numbers for easy access in emergencies.
- Quick switch between your favourite hospitals, if you unlucky enough to have to work in more than one!
- View the same data in the your app via our new fully responsive web application.
- Full offline compatibility.
- Create your own account to backup and personalise your data and experience.
- Data encryption to healthcare standards at both rest and in motion.
Stability improvements and optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
Call out feature no longer works. All the formatting in the FAQs is gone.
More clicks to each section.
- Podmedics Limited
- 55.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Induction Healthcare Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.