Welcome to inkl, the world's best news app.
inkl delivers the most important stories, from the most trusted publishers, in a beautiful ad-free experience, all with one single subscription.
Start your trial membership, and you'll have access to The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Atlantic, Financial Times, Bloomberg, The Guardian, Sydney Morning Herald, The Economist, The Independent, and more.
We're changing how you read the news. Here's how:
• ONE SUBSCRIPTION FEE: We know good news should be valued, but also know you don't want to manage multiple subscriptions. inkl gives you the world's best publishers with one simple subscription.
• NO ALGORITHMS: Our news is curated by a team of editors. You see what's important, not what an algorithm wants you to read.
• NO ADS: You'll never see an ad in inkl.
• NO PAYWALLS: An inkl membership unlocks articles from 50+ publishers so you’ll never run into another paywall.
• DIVE DEEPER: inkl shows you multiple perspectives on every story.
• RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY: No third-party can see what you read.
• GOOD NEWS: Everyone needs a dose of good news, so we curate a selection of positive stories for you every day.
• SERENDIPITY: inkl’s curated ‘Our Picks’ section helps you discover the weird and wonderful stories beyond your news bubble.
• PERSONALISATION: Our ‘My Topics’ feature keeps you across the stories that matter most to you.
About inkl memberships purchased the within inkl app:
• Membership subscriptions renew monthly, and you'll see this appear in your iTunes account as 'inkl - the world's best news, Monthly Subscription'
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your membership subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Membership subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a membership subscription
For full terms and conditions please visit: https://www.inkl.com/terms
If you enjoyed reading an article on inkl, you can rate it with our new starring feature!
To give an article your star of approval, simply scroll to the bottom of the article and tap on the star icon.
It’s part of our mission to help you show your support for your favourite publishers and journalists. Stay tuned for the second version of the starring feature, which will enable you to see the most-starred inkl articles right in your news feed.
Thank you for reading with inkl. If you run into any bugs or qualms, please let us know at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I’ve been looking for
I’m so happy I came across inkl. These days it is extremely difficult to browse through consistently high quality news from various news outlets all in one place, and it can be expensive to maintain subscriptions to multiple outlets. inkl manages to solve both of these problems by making it cheap and easy to browse great quality articles on local (Australian for me) and international news.
The only two changes I’d like to see would be to be able to filter out WSJ if I don’t pay for that subscription (it’s annoying to see a headline and not be able to read the article) and to be able to add my own sources if I do choose (though I also understand these sources wouldn’t be checked by inkl for quality).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing this fantastic review and for the 5-stars. We really appreciate your candid feedback. You can de-select WSJ as a news source in your feed by going to 'Sources' along the bottom menu, and switching the WSJ toggle to 'off'. If you have any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since you're clearly enjoying inkl, We'd like to offer you a little gift so you can share the inkl experience with a loved one. Please email us at email@example.com for more details
It's great to have a broad range of articles from quality news sources around the world grouped under the various categories... The method allows a quick read of what each title is about to allow a decision to read the full article in depth...the system to ensure each news source gets paid when I read the article is brilliant and fair.
Developer Response ,
Hi Wilatwom! So glad that you're enjoying inkl. We have organised a small gift to say 'thank you' for your review. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem it! - inkl Team
Loving it so far
On day two of trial period and already convinced this is the way forward for news apps. The lack of ads is refreshing, and the “dive deeper” feature is fantastic. I will definitely be signing on when the trial ends. Also great value for money for the quality of the service.
Developer Response ,
Hi Megasalby! Wow, thank you! We are so thrilled. Since you're clearly enjoying inkl we'd like to offer you an inkl gift subscription that you can give to a loved one. Please email us at email@example.com to set this up. - inkl team
- Inkl Pty Ltd
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 inkl Pty. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- inkl + The Wall Street Journal $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.