InShot - Handy, Comprehensive and Fun!
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete middle part of a video
- Merge videos
- Adjust video speed
- Blur border for photo and video. Make it square ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square ready.
- Move video/photo inside the square.
Music , Effects & Voice-overs
- Add your own music to video, like mp3 files and other format.
- Lots of fun sound effects.
- Add voice-overs.
- Easy to sync sound and video, with timeline features.
- Volume control for both original video sound and mp3 songs.
Text & Emoji
- Add text on video and photo.
- Add emoji on photo.
- With timeline features, easy to sync text and emoji with video.
- Lots of Photo filters
- Unique Video filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
- High video output resolution.
- Share to social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
InShot Pro Unlimited Subscription
- With an InShot Pro Unlimited subscription, you have access to all features and paid editing materials including stickers, filter packages etc. Watermark and advertisements will be removed automatically.
- InShot Pro Unlimited subscription is billed monthly or annually at the rate corresponding to the selected plan. In addition, a one-time payment will be offered if needed, which is not one of the subscription plan.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your problems or suggestions are important to us!
- PIP supported. Add video/photo overlays.
- New text label. More label shapes.
- New Indian-style album - [ASHUTOSH].
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My son has really enjoyed using this app quite a lot.
But if there’s something that would be nice to add into it, is that when you are making a draft the add video/photo function should be expanded to include a draft option.
So that way when you decide to make a compilation of the drafts that you made you won’t have to go through the time consuming process of having to redo everything all over again.
However if there’s one gripe i have with this app it’s that when my son made some drafts and exported them to the camera roll, 3 of the 4 videos that he made were playing out of sync.
Specifically 1 of the videos was exported perfectly fine with no desynchronisation issues what so ever, but the other three were playing out of sync after being exported to the camera roll.
2 of them had the footage and audio 1 second out of sync, and 1 of them was 2 seconds out of sync to the point that not only the audio and footage were playing completely out of sync but even the text for the credits was playing out of sync.
I really hope that the people who made this app would help out in fixing this issue for other people who have also had this problem.
Nevertheless this is still an excellent editing software and I would definitely recommend it a lot.
Hey InShot - love this app. I used to do all my editing on my Mac desktop, but now days I just use InShot and it’s brilliant. It’s so intuitive and easy to use, AND the recent updates make some of the fiddly interactions that are harder to do on the small phone screen much easier. So thankyou ⭐️
An improvement idea: I really want to improve the use of animated text in my videos. Can you please consider adding alignment tools and spacing tools? I will often have three or four bubbles of text appear in the same sequence, and although InShot will give you the centre lines, it doesn’t help align multiple texts. So if I’m creating a sequence that has multiple bursts of text, I have to align and space them by eye, which can be a bit haphazard. I would LOVE alignment tools. ⭐️ thanks again
Seriously, i half thought all the high reviews were bots for this. But if, like me, you’re looking for something to replace your Flipagram experience, this app has you sorted and then some! Not only do you have unlimited pics, you can also do multiple songs, and layered. Text, edit individual pics. All for the grand sum of... nothing! Only the non-invasive advertising.
I’m looking forward to saving up to be able to afford the different filter packs, and help support this amazing app.
Only feedback is if when editing/sorting pics, the play and skip back icons could be removed so you could see the pic itself, that would help heaps. Otherwise this app is perfect. Thanks guys.
- InstaShot Inc.
- 102.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © InShot
- In-App Purchases
- InShot Pro (1 year) $19.49
- InShot Pro (1 month) $4.99
- Remove watermark and ad $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.