Please make sure to upgrade your Instamic to the latest firmware
Instamic Basic and Pro - Firmware 1.2.95
Instamic Pro Plus - Firmware 2.0.35
Control your Instamic remotely to capture the sound you love!
Instamic Remote transforms your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch into a suitable remote control for your Instamic.
Connect to one or multiple microphones, start and stop recording, quickly adjust settings and more.
- Pair your Instamic inside the app via BLE
- Start and stop recording
- Set up the input gain while recording
- VU meter to monitor audio input
- Remote control multiple Instamics at once (up to 10)
- Adjust Recording Settings
- Turn off Instamic wirelessly
- Rename each device
- Audio monitoring
- Lock button
- LEDs on off
- Save Monitoring Session
Input Mode: Mono, Dual-Mono (Instamic BASIC), Mono, Dual-Mono, Stereo, M/S (Instamic Pro).
Input Level: Manual or Automatic
Sample Rate: 48kHz or 96kHz
Rename your device
Turn it off wirelessly
Switch to Handsfree Profile Mode.
Auto LEDs mode
Saving Monitoring Session
Happy recording! Happy streaming!
We have worked so much on this release and we are very excited to finally share it with you all!
- 32-bit Float Recording option for your Instamic Pro Plus
- In-app video recording feature enables you to capture video with the Instamic 48kHz customized audio streaming protocol
- External (Tentacle Sync E) and Internal Timecode reading
- Connect, Timecode Master Sync, Record, Lock, Turn off all your Instamics with one tap from the Multicontrol Panel
- Parametric equalizer for your Instamic Pro Plus
- Format the internal memory wirelessly
Capturing audio (and video :) on the go has never been easier!
Michele and the Instamic Team
Ratings and Reviews
Since updating to this version of the Insta mike app I have been unable to connect it to my phone. No matter how many times I go into Bluetooth settings and tell it to forget the Insta mike and start again.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused. In the release note on the App Store is mentioned that the new app requires to upgrade your Instamic to the latest firmware (Instamic Basic and Pro - Firmware 1.2.95). I recommend upgrading your Instamic's Firmware and you are good to go. Let me know if that helps. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Best, Michele - Instamic CEO
Good app - but missing a critical feature
Instamic app is great for the most part, especially being able to see and adjust levels via Bluetooth and stop and start record.
The main problem is with the record button in the app, it’s way to big and easy to accidentally press especially as it’s on the same page where you monitor levels. The record button should have a lock function, or make it a “hold for x seconds to stop” or “swipe to stop” which would make it much safer when monitoring levels. It would also be great to be able to head the audio whilst it is recording, but this may be more of a hardware limitation
Best wireless mic just keeps getting better and better
Loving the new features of the latest update that keeping Instamic raising the bar in the wireless mic arena.
Keep up the great work!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Instamic, Inc.
- 41.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Instamic, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.