The most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research in the US!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
Track heart rate. Measure stress levels.
Monitor your body with the most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
From our heart to yours,
Instant Heart Rate Team
Ratings and Reviews
Saved my life
I had a problem waking up during sleep time. My GP thought it was asthma but got it wrong. She mentored I had a low heat rate but she thought that was normal because I was pretty fit and healthy,
One night I woke up severely short of breath I remembered what she said and downloaded this app
My heart rate was 30BPM I immediately contacted my GP and a friends cardiologist and after an angiogram I ended up with a pacemaker which fixed the problem. 10 stars for this app tbh :-)
Great app, accurate checks, other features way to $$ to afford
Honestly I’ve tried a few heart rate apps now and I find that this one gives the most accurate and consistent readings. If that was it, I’d give it 5 stars. What’s frustrating is the prominently placed "premium features" including something called a "stress test" which is actually listed as a feature when you download the free app on the store. However, without being able to at least preview these features I am not signing up for a pricey monthly subscription - I’ve fallen for that old garbage before.
HR GREAT MATE
Great little app I have been using it for a few years now regularly whilst analysing my training data and whilst I have a Garmin I still prefer to quickly take my HR when I wake and whilst resting. Additionally I check it also when I dont feel great just to monitor my health.
Keep up the good work and thnx
- AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- 194 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Heart Rate & Stress Test $14.99
- Feature upgrade $1.49
- Premium $14.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.