The International SOS Assistance App is an essential tool for you to make the most of your membership with International SOS. It is available exclusively to members whose organization offers the app to their travelers and expatriates. With the Assistance App, travelers and expatriates have a world of capability in their hand as it is the only medical and travel security app that is integrated into our global assistance infrastructure. The app is now available in English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Call for Assistance anytime– including before you even log in. You will reach your closest of our 26 Assistance Centres around the globe 24/7.
• Access mobile-friendly medical and travel security information and country guides to prepare before trips or expatriate assignments.
• Save up to 25 “favorite” countries for quick access to frequently traveled destinations
• Instant and interactive access to the latest medical and security alerts for your current location or next destination. Receive push notifications for those alerts right to your device.
• App will display your travel itineraries for members using International SOS’ TravelTracker solution - requires login via email.
• App works in airplane mode after your first successful login, read cached alerts while offline
Logging In & Personalization:
• Login via your corporate/organizational email address – no need to memorise membership numbers
• If you would rather login with your personal email address, you will simply be prompted to enter your membership number
• Create your Profile once logged in to ensure your opt-in mobile check-ins alert your company of your trip’s milestones.
• Your completed profile also allows you customized service when you call the Assistance Centre via the Assistance App.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult to navigate
I remember the previous version having sections with the security cultural and medical guidance for each country but now I can only seem to view the alerts.
It's also too easy to log yourself out, and if you have logged in via your company membership number, it doesn't seem to remember your profile, you have to create a new one every time you log in.
For an admin perspective, I don't like that members can log in without an individual profile, it makes it hard to track who is/isn't using the app.
Poor app for such an expensive service
Slow to load and difficult to navigate. A simpler menu system would be better. The content though is excellent, and notifications come through albeit slowly.
Please change location service settings
Fortunately for me I have not had to use this app in an emergency. But is has been using mobile data even when the app is not open it in background. It must be sending my location and the only 2 options are never and always. Please add a While Using option. What is the valid and legitimate reason for accessing my location when the app is off? There isn't any.
- International SOS Assistance, Inc.
- 114.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 International SOS Assistance
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.