Journey through the zombie apocalypse in a race to save your family. Arm yourself with an arsenal of powerful weapons and do whatever it takes to survive. Maim, mow down, and massacre the Dead - anything to keep moving! In a world where no one is safe, how far will you go to make it out alive?
Continue the nightmare with exclusive story events including a terrifying prequel to Night of the Living Dead and an expansion to the Ghostbusters universe.
• Evolving story and multiple endings — complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 stages, and hundreds of challenges
• Powerful weapons and ammo perks — unlock and upgrade melee weapons, firearms, explosives, and more!
• Varied gameplay — fire from military gun emplacements, slay the hordes from atop vehicles, stab them to stay alive, or risk going after them on foot
• Multiple, immersive environments — discover different locations, from oil fields and military bases to campsites and rural farm communities
• Ever-increasing zombie threats — adapt your tactics to annihilate different hordes, including armoured and running zombies!
• 5 additional story events — from burning forests to frozen mountain tops
• Daily and special event modes — prove your skills to win exclusive prizes
• Loyal canine companions — fend off zombies and stay protected in the field
• Play offline — take your game anywhere, no internet connection required
Into the Dead 2 is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players! On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Terms of Service: http://pikpok.com/terms-of-use/
Monthly VIP Subscription for 1 Month with great daily in-game benefits. This subscription will auto-renew every month and must be cancelled at least 24 hours before renewal.
Monthly VIP Subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Renewal costs 9.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Monthly VIP Subscription, where applicable.
-ARC-12 Vanguard - coupling a fully automatic assault rifle with the brute force of an underbarrel shotgun!
-Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is an amazing game! I love how the environment varies and how guns are taken much more seriously than the first instalment. However, I do have a problem with the pay to win aspect of the game. If you pay a good amount than you can zoom through the campaign and destroy the events. But if you don’t have money like me, it’ll take a good 3 hours to complete the campaign. Maybe you could stop shoving offers in our face or make some of the deals less value. Other that that, it’s such an amazing game and I can’t wait for some more content in the future!
I am loving this game but some TLC would go a long way
I love how responsive the shooting mechanic is and how satisfying it is to absolutely decimate the zombies. It’s interesting as this is a rail shooter flipped on its head (you control the limited movement instead of being able to control the gun). But I keep getting attacked by enemies I can’t see because they’re out side of the camera. As you can control some movement but it’s limited to a forward motion it would make a lot more sense to have zombies disappear when outside of the camera and within a certain distance. This would allow the player to feel as if it was his or her fault they were killed and also stop people from exploiting the game if a disappear outside of the camera mechanic is added. But it’s amazing so far.
GREAT GAME! But PLEASE Stop Hiding Content Behind Expensive Paywalls
Absolutely Amazing game! Some of the best content on the App Store!
I’ve fallen in love with this franchise since Into the Dead 1.
Amazing polish, Beautiful and stunning animated cinematic cutscenes, superb Balancing for online events and natural game progression, always keeping up with great new content and sooo much more! However...
I’ve always been at a disagreement when it comes to the purchasable content in game...
Some of the prices are so steep it’s INSANE!
And I absolutely hate the fact that some of the new content (Not including VIP content, only ACTUAL one time payment content for roughly $15 - $30 upwards such as a powerful, fun to use gun that is part of a set) is locked behind these one time purchases!
It’s really a shame that such a great game has some of its newest content locked behind paywalls as a way of pushing the player to spend more money... (and I’m not entirely innocent here either...)
Please, for the sake of keeping longer and more committed players such as myself interested in your game, give us a way of earning parts for any and all new added (not VIP) weapons that are currently locked behind paywalls and please consider Lowering the prices of your in game content...
Sincerely, just a concerned player :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and share your thoughts on the game. I Will pass along your feedback along to the team. If you have any questions please contact our Customer Support team. They can be reached at email@example.com.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 1.4 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2017-19 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Essentials Gold Pack $7.99
- Survivor Gold Pack $14.99
- Leader Gold Pack $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.