Make media move with you using Isentia’s Mediaportal App
Giving you 24/7, 365-day access to all your print, online, TV, radio and social media content with customisable alerts, an integrated media player and share-ready features.
Designed for busy professionals looking to keep their finger on the pulse of any crucial coverage with fast and reliable media monitoring.
• 10 personalised news feeds that make managing and prioritising issues, products and brands that much simpler
• Live notifications to keep you informed when news hits
• Powerful search, to find the media items you’re looking for first time
• Native sharing including SMS, email, WhatsApp and Slack so your team can take action when needed
• Swipe to save media items, then export to email or PDF to share the stories that matter with your team
• In-built media player so you watch or listen to radio and TV coverage
• Detailed item view for those looking to see where, when and who on any story
• Synchronised experience across Desktop and App
• Dedicated account support teams across APAC
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(The Isentia app requires an Isentia Mediaportal subscription.)
We've enhanced the search function, with new sorting options to help you find what you're looking for. Also, the app now saves your most recent searches, saving you time when you need to re-run this search.
We've also fixed some bugs and made some minor design enhancements, to make our app even better.
If you're finding the app helpful, please rate the app and leave us a review. For any feedback on the app features, to better help you keep in touch with your media coverage on your mobile device, please email email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for all media coverage
Easy to use and set alerts for major media coverage.
Useful but needs work
Iphone X making “done” and back buttons non-functional are is the biggest problem. Also does not allow display of 2 days of results (jumps from 1 to 3), and does not allow you to report issues with stories like the online version does. On an iphone x accessing it through safari is better.
Update needs work
The new version of the app is really buggy when used on an iPad. It crashes whenever you try to add articles to a report plus the new splash screen looks ridiculously warped. Would recommend holding off the update until they have sorted it out.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.