iSource Browser is a source-aware web browser for the iPhone & iPad. It is a fully functional web browser with the following additional features:
- HTML source view
- WHOIS lookup
- DIG lookup
- HOST lookup
- HTTP Headers - all request and response headers with status codes
- Full integration with Email, SMS, Twitter, Hipchat, Wunderlist, Asana, Fancy, and more!
As with any web browser, you can surf to any site on the web as you would in Safari, with the added bonus of transparency. With a tap of the screen you can view a page's HTML source, it's HTTP request and response headers, DiG & host information, as well as information detailing who owns and administers the site (whois).
iSource Browser is a must-have for any IT professional!
Fixed iOS 9 issue that prevents non-SSL sites from loading in the browser
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time. Not rendering webpages, just company details in address bar and a blank page. Useless. 1 Star just because they managed to get App Store to publish it somehow.
This is supposed to be a HTML friendly browser. Yet it won't even load my login page when I try to access my auto responder account. I'm not impressed.
RECOMMENDED.Superbly smooooth! Best apps in my life!
Well done guys, I love everything about it. Very smooth & simple feature, sleek gloss appearance and I don't find any issues especially using iPad. Most recommended for browsing and 'researching'.
Cannot wait for iOS 5 update soon!!
- Nicholas Conolly
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Gamu apps 2010
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.