iTranslate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages. Our new Offline Mode allows you to use iTranslate abroad without having to pay expensive roaming charges.
• Get translations in over 100 languages.
• Listen to translations in male or female voices.
• Switch between different dialects.
• Dictionaries with synonyms and different meanings.
• Phrasebook - With over 250 predefined phrases.
• iMessage App & Keyboard Extension
• Apple Watch App
• Transliteration, Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more.
• Award-winning apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Lens: Use your camera to instantly translate menus or signs and more.
• Offline translation mode.
• Voice-to-Voice conversations.
• Website translation, including a nifty Safari extension.
• Verb conjugations in different tenses.
LOVED AND TRUSTED BY MILLIONS
• 200 million downloads and over 100,000 App Store reviews!
• Best of 2015, Editor’s Choice, App Store Essentials
• "…never encounter a language barrier" - Time.com
• "Voice translation executed perfectly." - Cult of Mac
• Featured many times in Apple TV ads and on the App Store
Learn more about iTranslate at https://www.itranslate.com
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslateApp
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslateapp
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
Thank you for using iTranslate! Here’s what’s new:
– General bug fixes, as well as experience and performance improvements.
– Improvements for on-device Speech Recognition
– New Offline Voice support for German and French!
To improve our App for you, we regularly bring updates to the App Store with improvements for both speed and reliability. If you enjoy iTranslate, would you mind taking a moment to write a review on the App Store? We’d greatly appreciate it. #HappyTranslating
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A most useful app indeed.
We love the flexibility of the iTranslate app. We have several friends and also relatives in a number of European countries and this app is a magnificent tool to help in reading or writing some simple, but tricky expressions from English to a number of languages and vice versa. It certainly is very useful when using some expressions in English which do not have a direct translation to other languages (or vice-versa). At least we can see the effects of an expression in the destination language. Since using the app only occasionally I am very happy what it can do and in our situation the upgrade to the pro version at a monthly cost would not be beneficial. However for students or people who have to read/write often in different languages this upgrade would be very beneficial and I suggest go ahead and purchase it.
Boring and useless
I have downloaded this game on the Wednesday, and I have tried it on in times on Chinese, and it is not working, I have tried every single word that I could think of at that very moment, but it just came up with the same English words into different language and I even wrote Japanese numbers and translate it to English, but still it didn’t do anything. I hope you can fix it and I hope you can make people pay less. And I am really sick and tired of all the really cool and decorated and interesting games being really expensive, and it makes us not want to play it and even deleted because we can’t do nothing with it except do the things you don’t have to pay for which are mostly boring. Please make at least this game more cooler and cheaper, And I will write a review with five stars for saying how good this game has upgraded and how much I really enjoyed, and lastly what what other bugs I have. Thanks a bundle creators for making this game and if possible, fixing my bugs. Peace out ✌🏼
Developer Response ,
Greetings, We are sorry to hear you are unhappy. Would you be able to send us some translation examples? You can contact us directly: email@example.com -iTranslate team
Accurate comprehensive translator
I would have given this app 5 stars if it wasn’t for the ubiquitous introduction of subscription and micro-transactions, which make owning 20 apps ( a conservative no.) about $100 a month.
I purchased this before the new economic model where one paid a one-off fee for full, complete access and total ownership.
That aside I use this app almost daily as I am studying a language and it has some excellent functional capabilities with a wide range of contextual reference points.
Worth it if you’re serious about learning another language.
Developer Response ,
Greetings, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback! All the best, -iTranslate Team
- iTranslate GmbH
- 533.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019, iTranslate GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- iTranslate Premium $10.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 year $49.99
- iTranslate PRO - 1 month $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.