Driver Coaching Tool
An advanced Driver Coaching Tool that encourages safe driving and mentoring for new drivers. Mentors receive instant notifications via the App on a driver’s performance including speeding, acceleration, harsh braking, sharp turns and when a car is driven outside a curfew, without the need to be in the car. (When used with the Jeenee Co-Pilot plug-in car tracking device.)
Jeenee Co-Pilot encourages safer driving because a Mentor can get a visual picture via the Jeenee Co-Pilot App of a driver’s performance. Using the information from the App, Mentors are able to monitor and guide new drivers and help them to improve without limiting their independence as a new solo driver.
THE APPS COACHING TOOLS:
· Set up instant notifications on key driving performance indicators: speeding, acceleration, harsh braking, sharp turns.
· Set up daily reports with key indicators, giving you the ability to track improvements and highlight areas for development.
· Daily reports have an ‘overall score’ for encourage.
· Set up driving curfews so a Mentor will be notified when the car is being driven during unsafe times.
· GPS tracking allows the app to locate a car via Google Maps – allowing Mentors to always find the car and track its location in an emergency.
HOW IT WORKS:
· Works with the simple to install Co-Pilot Plug-in Device (available from Jeenee Mobile via www.copilot.jeenee.org.au). To be used with cars made after 1997 and plugs into OBII Port.
· The Plug-In device and App connect together using the Jeenee Mobile network.
· Visit the Jeenee Co-Pilot website (www.copilot.jeenee.org.au) for more information about Pricing and network plans.
This update improves the stability and reliability of your Copilot App and is recommended for all users.
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.