JotNot is the quickest and easiest way to save a digital version of your paper documents. With JotNot's advanced image processing algorithms, your scans come out crisp, clear, and suitable for printing every time.
JotNot is the original document scanner app, trusted by millions of people in over 150 countries. It is recommended by The New York Times, TechCrunch, and MacWorld UK.
ELIMINATE PAPER WITH JOTNOT
With a PDF scanner in your pocket, there is no need to ever keep receipts in your wallet, tax records in your filing cabinet, or notes scattered across your desk. Scan and archive digital copies, and simplify your life.
* Digitize contracts, receipts, expense forms, or business cards
* Extract text from your scans with OCR
* Save notes, recipes, or photos in cloud storage
* Scan and export sheet music to a music app like ForScore, or sketches to a drawing app
* Scan whiteboards or presentations to take notes in class or during meetings
EASILY SHARE YOUR SCANS
* Email your scans as PDFs
* Automatically upload your scans to the cloud
* Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, OneNote, Evernote, iCloud, and more
* Share documents with a computer via WiFi
ADVANCED AND EFFICIENT SCANNING
* JotNot automatically detects edges and processes images to remove shadows, correct contrast, and adjust white balance
* Scan in full color, black-and-white, and a variety of other modes
* Convert scans to PDF or JPEG
* Efficiently scan multi-page documents
* Password-protect sensitive files
* Lock the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID (if supported by your device)
* Tag documents and search by tag or name
* Sort by name or date
* Rename or delete files to stay organized
JotNot is free to use indefinitely. There is a one-time Upgrade to Pro in-app purchase available for unlimited scans and access to advanced features, including cloud storage. Faxing requires credits, which you can buy via an in-app purchase. There are no automatically recurring charges or subscriptions.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
We aim to provide the best possible user experience and service. Please contact us at email@example.com for personal help from the developers to resolve any issue.
JotNot is made in the USA.
We are proud to bring you JotNot 5! There are many new features in this release:
On device OCR (you can copy and paste the text)
Auto-upload for multiple cloud accounts simultaneously
iOS 13 support including dark mode
OneDrive support added
bugfixes and stability improvements
Thank you for using JotNot! Please show your support by leaving us a review in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my most used apps
This little tool on my iPhone makes my work that much easier and convenient.
The ability to quickly scan docs and email them off means not only do my customers and suppliers get their info quicker but the added bonus is I don’t forget to do it later.
Win win as far as I’m concerned.
A hidden Gold Pot
I love this app because it makes it so easy to scan items that would have once hard to scan into a digital form such as thick textbooks, reference books etc. It makes my life so much easier and I am a happy customer who uses this app nearly everyday. Thank you for developing JotNot.
Invaluable scanning app
The paid version is great and very versatile. Has got me out of trouble when having to scan and send documents via email all from my mobile.
- MobiTech 3000 LLC
- 53.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 MobiTech 3000 LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $10.99
- 3 Fax Credits $5.99
- 10 Fax Credits $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.