The Journal of Australian Ceramics (JAC), Australia’s most widely read tri-annual contemporary ceramics magazine, is a valuable resource for professional and amateur ceramicists, students, galleries, arts administrators, curators, buyers and passionate collectors. The Journal is a 128 page, full colour, contemporary ceramics journal, available in both print and digital formats. Published three times per year, it contains artist profiles, commentary and critical essays, exhibition and book reviews, information on tertiary ceramic education, workshop reports, technical advice, suppliers, new products, exhibition and gallery listings.
The magazine offers a yearly ($34.99) auto-renewable subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This magazine is proudly powered by PressPad. Find out more at www.presspadapp.com
Terms and Privacy: https://presspadapp.com/terms-apps/#privacy
major new version of the app with multiple improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to read our journal. Thanks for this excellent option to get my ceramics fix anywhere.
Great new way to access the Journal
This makes life easier when travelling or on the go. Well done!
So convenient! Love keeping up to date!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Australian Ceramics Association
- 6.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Journal of Australian Ceramics
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Australian Ceramics $17.99
- Journal of Australian Ceramics $54.99
- Vol 54 No 3 November 2015 $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.