Add descriptive MULTILINE CAPTIONS BELOW copies of your images so that they will be more meaningful to viewers. Control the text FONT, SIZE, and COLOUR, along with resolution and quality. Save your permanently captioned copies into the Camera Roll at small sizes suitable for emailing. Features are:
- Choose an image and type your caption using portrait or landscape mode.
- Preview the captioned image before saving.
- Edit the caption text. You can change fonts and font sizes, and alter text colour to match the image.
- Set white on black for saved caption text.
- Make a blank caption area below a photo that you intend to print. To do this just type several returns instead of text.
- Place a wide white or thin black border around images.
- Access IN-APP HELP
Minor interface changes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.