A nutritionist in your pocket! As seen on weekly favourites, the JSHealth App contains a world-first online nutrition clinic that provides the tools you need to reach your health goals. Join over a million people around the world who have revolutionised their health, diet and lifestyle with the help of Jessica Sepel, clinical nutritionist and best-selling health author.
You will gain access to qualified JSHealth nutritionists who are available to answer your health questions and act as your guide. Access a customisable daily meal planner along with a dynamic shopping list, hundreds of healthy recipes, recipe videos, body love support and much more!
The JSHealth App is designed for anyone who’s ever struggled with their weight, diet or health and could benefit from a health coach. Say goodbye to counting calories, restricting food intake and over exercising. The JSHealth App will help you to quit fad dieting for life, teach you to cook quick and easy meals, achieve your health and wellness goals and find body love for life. We’re here to support your journey and help you discover how easy healthy living can be.
Here are the 5 sections you’ll find in the app:
SECTION 1: HEALTH CLINIC
• Get access to a personal qualified nutritionist from anywhere in the world, any time
• Use our unique in-app messaging service to text a nutritionist in the JSHealth forum and get nutritionist-approved tips on weight loss, diet, lifestyle and more
• Access 50+ easy-to-follow guides on gut health, stress management, energy, weight balance, sugar cravings, skin issues and more
SECTION 2: MEAL PLAN
• Access our daily meal plan that contains nutritionist-approved meals and is updated weekly
• The JSHealth meal plan is designed to support energy, weight balance and help you reduce sugar cravings so you don’t need unsustainable diet plans
• Use our ‘Build-A-Meal’ Guide when you are out on the go
• Select recipes from our extensive catalogue to create a personalised weekly menu to suit your needs
SECTION 3: HEALTHY RECIPES
• 300+ healthy recipes that are free from gluten or wheat and are refined sugar free. You'll also find dairy free and vegan options, with new recipes added weekly
• 150+ vegan recipes
• Video recipes - learn to cook with cook quick, no-fuss meals with Jess!
• Discover healthy swaps and learn about portion control
• Use a customisable shopping list that automatically gathers the ingredients you need to cook your selected meals and add them to your grocery list
SECTION 4: BODY LOVE
• Access our signature body love guides for emotional eating, stress eating, body image, mindfulness and find peace with your body for life
• Use mindfulness guides and gratitude practices to help you feel at peace
SECTION 5: DAILY PLAN
• This is the signature JSHealth daily tick off list designed to keep you motivated and on track for living the healthy life
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
JSHealth is free to download. Ongoing use requires an active subscription available on a monthly, quarterly or yearly plan. Monthly subscription users are billed per month, quarterly subscription users are billed per quarter and yearly subscription users are billed per year. Subscriptions automatically renews, you will be charged through your iTunes account. Your account will be charged for renewal at the price listed within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off the auto-renewal up until 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Subscriptions may be may be managed via Settings > App and iTunes Stores > Apple ID > View Apple ID.
Customers who choose a monthly subscription are eligible for a free 7-day trial. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
For support email email@example.com
Our latest app update is here and it’s huge! Here is what’s new to the JSHealth app:
• Video Recipes – learn to cook with Jess! A new section dedicated to instructional recipe videos to make cooking healthy food even easier.
• Customisable Meal Plan – app users will now be able to select any recipe from our selection of over 300 to add to their Meal Plan. This means you can create your own personalised weekly menu!
• Two New Nutrition Clinic Rooms – Mums & Bubs with practical tips and tools for busy mums. Plus Featured Experts with guides written by experts in their chosen field.
• Two New Recipe Tiles – Snacks = a whole section dedicated to simple snacks and Guest Recipes = a new feature where our favourite people in the health and wellness space will be sharing their favourite recipes.
• Ability to save and customise Build A Meals – any and all Build A Meals created will now be saved to their own section on the Dashboard. Create and name your own recipes.
• Vegan & Vegetarian Recipe Tags – tags have now been added to all of our plant-based recipes to allow for quick and easy identification.
• Daily Plan – evening routine is now customisable to allow you to add in your favourite wind-down practices.
• App performance improvement in various sections
If you’re loving the JSHealth app, please rate it 5 stars and leave a review to spread the JSHealth love!
Ratings and Reviews
Everything my body needs!
Jess!! Oh my gosh this is an amazing app... I cannot stress enough how much this has helped me through-out my day to day life. I’ve struggled with cooking for a while (definitely not a great cook) so the recipes section of this app is amazing for on the go inspiration for my dinner and lunch.
I’ve become such a huge fan I thought I’d jot down a few of my favourite features for anyone thinking of downloading, Jessica Sepel is the creator of this app and I’ve followed her for a while so worth checking her out as well.
1. The recipes (I’m not a vegan but there are heaps of really good vegan recipes on there, I’ve tried 2 and they are great!) the rest of the recipes are so healthy and easy to make!!
2. The shopping list- just makes life easier, I add whatever I’m eating and it makes a list of groceries I need to make those meals 🙏
3. The nutritionists, I’ve asked one question on the chat section and enjoy reading others but I think the idea of having a nutritionist in your pocket is amazing- for any on the go nutrition questions you might have.
4. All the information - ive learnt so much from this app just going through and reading the tiles would highly recommend exploring everything you need to know about nutrition
5. Vitamins and food swap recommendations - just so easy to see what Jess does and recommends.
I’ve already seen huge changes in my energy and over all healthiness I would seriously recommend this app - hope this helps some people!
Best Health App Ever
This is a full service app with a 360 degree holistic approach to health and well-being. The recipes are simple and delicious, the variety is outstanding. The educational information in this app is so vast and easy to understand and implement, topics cover everything from digestive, hormonal and other medical issues, mindfulness, beauty, cleansing, lifestyle, exercise and a huge array of other topics, insights and guidelines you can seek out and implement. I LOVE this app... my journey to finding myself again has been made so comfortingly easy because of the JShealth app. Don’t hesitate and sign up for the year, it is 100% worth it for an overall happy and healthier you.
Great recipes, app needs a few updates
This is healthy food that actually takes great. Love JS health recipes. Such a healthier and more effective way to lose weight. I know more recipes will get added with time.
The app itself is a great concept but there are a few updates I would like to see
1. Hyperlinking within the app (if I add something to my shopping list I should have a quick link to view my shopping list or if I need to use the JS health bread as part of a recipe include a link to that bread recipe in the existing recipe)
2. Add the ability to multiply a recipe. So I make breakfast for the week or cook for a family of four. Either way I do not want to be multiplying one serve in my head. This could be available on the recipe itself but especially in my shopping list. Otherwise I send my partner to the grocery store with the shopping list and he buys 1/4 of the ingredients we need.
Developer Response ,
Hi! So happy you're loving the App and the recipes.
If you need to quickly view your shopping list you can do so from the top right hand quick-link on the recipes page, each recipe and the Dashboard. We really appreciate your feedback here and are always working to make the App ever better! Kindest, JSHealth Team
- JSHEALTH PRODUCTS PTY LTD
- 152.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JSHealth Products Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- Yearly Subscription $119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.