JUMP ROPE WORKOUT counts the number of rope jumps.
When you use the application, you attach a device firmly to a thigh, a waist or an arm not to drop it.
It also can count jumps with grasping it instead of rope.
Our design aims to minimize miscounts by optimizing the accelerometer.
You can work out with ease anywhere, anytime with JUMP ROPE WORKOUT!
- Fix a crash when speaking the number of jumps (iOS9)
- Fix bug that number of jumps does not appear
- Fix some other small bugs
- Change authentication method, app no longer stores your password
(Because of the new authentication method, the old token won't work so you'll need to relogin just once)
- Add a countdown timer
- Add a voice feedback (require iOS 7 or later)
- Some design update
- Fix some bugs
- Fix bug with listening to music in the background
- Fix iOS 7 issue
- Replace iOS 7 flat UI design
- Fix twitter timeline bug
- Fix Game Center high score bug
- Raise minimum iOS version requirement from 3.0 to 5.0
- Fix a crash when displaying Game Center
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Doesn't add jumps to totals anymore
Hasn't updated my jumps to my total jumps for a few months now.
Basic but accurate
Not the prettiest app but it's all you need really. Very simple design and quite accurate. Love the spoken count when you hit each '100'.
Maybe be an option to remove ads for a small fee in the next update?
Something so simple but perfect
I tried this last night, skipping is a massive way to trim down and tone up but not easy to measure your performance. This does everything simply, turn it on start skipping and tells you your count plus a the stats you need. Tried the rest and this is the best.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.