Start walking your way to a healthier life with Just Start Walking. Developed by the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA) this app is made to encourage Australians to get out and active through walking! This app has great and practical features to make it easy to make walking part of your lifestyle.
With Just Start Walking you can:
- Measure your walk by tracking the time and distance of each of your walks.
- Set weekly goals and milestones for yourself and even set reminders so you never miss an opportunity to walk.
- Save your walk and your walking history to view your progress.
- The GPS tracker will map out your walk for you so you can repeat your route later.
- Share your walks with friends on Facebook and connect to Spotify while you walk.
- Find public walks made by ACA chiropractors so you are never without a walking path.
- See the latest walking tips with access to constantly updated walking blogs.
- Quickly and easily find your nearest ACA chiropractor with the 'Locate a Chiropractor feature', plus much more!
- HealthKit integration - Save your walking sessions to the Health app
This simple and easy to use app is made for everyday Australians who want to take their health into their own hands and take the first steps towards a healthier life today!
Minor updates to Locate a Chiropractor screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the distance and time feature mainly and the history ability to save. But last 2 walks I've been on I've put in a name to save it clicked on save the app has crashed so my walks are not saving anymore?????
Good app but keeps crashing
This App was great in the beginning and it has many excellent features, however as another reviewer stated, the app no longer saves my walks. It also has trouble loading and deleting my previous walks. I will probably remove the app from my phone if it continues to crash, so it would be great if these bugs could be fixed because I would really like to keep using it.
OK are far as it goes. I've been using this app now for two weeks. While I've not had all-out crashes, I've had one walk showing my speed as 13,678 km/h. Also, if you save a walk as a favourite, then later delete it, your total distance and time are also reduced by that walk's amount.
Verdict - 6/10 Needs to try harder.
- Australian Chiropractors Association Limited
- 81.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Australian Chiropractors Association
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.