Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- The new Magic Crop feature makes it super fast and easy to cut something out of your top image, thanks to a powerful Machine Learning model.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, Unsplash, Dropbox or Flickr, .
- Share your photomontages on Twitter or Flickr. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
This update fixes loading PNG images with transparency in iOS 15.1 as well as some minor UI issues in the New Session screen.
Ratings and Reviews
I work in a primary school and use this app often to create some interesting results that always give my students a buzz. Since I may go months without using the app, a subscription would be a waste of money as I’d be paying for time not used. I’m grateful when a developer updates an app and I can give an appreciation donation when I do use it.
Also, it’s a great app, and very good and useful.
Tried and true
I’ve had this app for years. It has become one of my favourite photo editing and creating apps in that time. I’ve just seen an update for it and realised this app is still being supported, updated and improved. That alone shows the attention that has gone into making it one of the best. Good work peeps.
I’ve been using this app for at least 7 years now, just to make dumb little pictures for my friends and honestly it’s so easy to use and really fantastic, and still has dev support. Big fan and will be using it for many years to come.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pocket Pixels Inc.
- 121.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 Pocket Pixels Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tip $2.99
- Great Tip $14.99
- Generous Tip $7.99