Create your own quizzes in seconds, play anywhere, anytime, on your own or with friends, have fun and LEARN! Kahoot! unleashes the magic of learning for students, teachers, office superheroes, trivia fans and lifelong learners.
Our app has a whole bunch of superpowers! Here are a few of them:
Quiz creation app
Creativity can spark anytime! Create a game in minutes, even if you’re on the go. This works great for student projects and can also be a hot hit at parties when you want to surprise your friends.
Live game app
Join kahoots hosted live - for example, in classrooms - use the app as the game controller, and win medals! Or, put your quizmaster’s hat on: host your own game for others on a big screen, right from your phone or tablet.
Find a quiz on any topic from millions of games on our platform. You can play on your own or challenge friends for a fun competition.
Instead of paper assignments, teachers can now assign kahoots as homework using challenges. Make homework awesome, save time on correcting assignments and track learning progress.
Remote training app
Calling all corporate trainers! Make training really engaging with Kahoot! challenges, even if participants are miles apart. Many companies have already added Kahoot! to their virtual training strategy.
Unlock additional features with a paid subscription
Kahoot! is free for teachers and their students, and it’s our commitment to keep it that way as part of our mission to make learning awesome. We offer an optional upgrade for teachers that unlocks advanced features, such as an image library with millions of images, folders and detailed reports. To take advantage of these features users will need a paid subscription. We offer the following plans for teachers:
Kahoot! Pro for Schools - 12 months from $35.99.
Kahoot! Pro for Higher Education - 12 months from 119.99
Kahoot! Premium for Schools - 12 months from $71.99.
Kahoot! Premium for Higher Education - 12 months from $179.99
To create and host kahoots for commercial purposes, as well as get access to additional features, business users will need a paid subscription. We offer the following plans for business users:
- Kahoot! Plus for businesses 1-month subscription from $11.99
- Kahoot! Plus for businesses 12-month subscription from $94.99
- Kahoot! Pro for businesses 1-month subscription from $24.99
- Kahoot! Pro for businesses 12-month subscription from $239.99
- Kahoot! Premium for businesses 1-month subscription from $44.99
- Kahoot! Premium for businesses 12-month subscription from $449.99
* Family & Friends
Create, play and share fun games with your family and friends for parties, trivia nights and other occasions. Access an image library with millions of images, folders and detailed reports by upgrading to one of these subscription plans:
- Kahoot! Plus for family & friends 1-month from $ 4.99
- Kahoot! Plus for family & friends 12-months from $ 35.99
Recurring billing, cancel anytime
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms and conditions: https://kahoot.com/terms
Happy new year! We’re kicking it off with a bunch of new things and fixes:
- new design of the kahoot details page
- improved flow for creating and playing challenges
- new report pages for players and game hosts
- the ability to see a previous game report for each kahoot from its details page
- issues with live hosting fixes
- accessibility fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app but I have some suggestions…
Amazing app I use it at school all the time sometimes the teachers laptop doesn’t show on the screen so we have to look on the laptop 22 kids looking at the same laptop so I have a suggestion… could players see the question and the answer options on there iPad that would make Kahoot easier to use otherwise great app.
Developer Response ,
Hi! It sounds like your teacher is hosting live games, to which their laptop would ideally be connected to a projector or large screen. If that's not the case, you might want to recommend that your teacher explore our "challenge" feature, which places all content on student screens and doesn't require the teacher's laptop at all once the challenge has begun.
I’m only nine and I only got this app about a week ago and I’m already learning so much! The quizzes that are related to school topics are actually really fun, they make learning fun and they challenge you but they don’t make it to hard so you still understand the question. The most popular quizzes are the emoji ones and there also my personal favourite. Kahoot is a game with multiple choices of quizzes, and you can search up topics so you can revise and practice things any time you want. I definitely recommend this game to all ages, it is super fun and I hope you enjoy it yourself!
Sound is inaudible
Kahoot! Is a really great game, however I am struggling with the sound. The sound doesn’t work on my device, I’ve gone into settings and clicked on music and audio effects and my sound is the loudest however no sound seems to come! Please advise and fix!
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear! Please reach out to our support team (email@example.com) to help troubleshoot this.
- Kahoot AS
- 80.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019, Kahoot! All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Kahoot! Plus $17.99
- Kahoot! Plus $179.99
- Kahoot! Pro $54.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.