Kayo is the most comprehensive sports streaming service in the world, available exclusively in Australia.
Watch over 50 sports Live & On Demand with the biggest Aussie sports and the best from overseas including Cricket, AFL, NRL, Football, Formula 1®, Basketball, Supercars, Rugby, American Football, Tennis, Golf & much more.
Experience a new way to watch your favourite sports on iPhone, iPad and other devices, with advanced features available now and lots more coming soon:
• Key Moments - if you’re short on time or just want to watch the best bits, Key Moments lets you go right to the action that matters in selected matches.
• Stats & More - when the love for your favourite sport runs deep, Interactive Stats lets you dive into a world of facts and figures that takes you well beyond the game. Launched during a match, you’ll enjoy a real feast for the eyes with live analysis & key statistics per team. Stash it all away because the more you know, the more you get out of Kayo.
• SplitView - watch up to four videos at once, all on the one screen, on selected devices. Keep the action right in front of you with multiple games, or throw in an extra camera angle.
• No Spoilers - if you’re running late, or your plans have gone off the rails, we’ve got your back by hiding the scores and results until you’re ready.
• HD - as good as being there live, you’ll see every bead of sweat, blade of grass and your team’s colours beaming proudly. All live content streamed in Kayo is available in HD, provided you have the bandwidth.
Access on multiple devices including a dedicated Apple TV app. Search Kayo Sports on your Apple TV device, download the app and login to start watching.
iTunes Digital Subscription
• Basic - Enjoy over 50 sports live and on demand instantly streamed for $24.99 per month. With no lock-in contract.
• Start Your 14-Day Free Trial Now and Start Streaming Instantly.
• Renewal will be charged to your iTunes Account, within 24-hours, prior to the end of the current period.
• Cancel auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription or trial period.
• Manage your subscription by going to your Account Settings, after purchase.
• Free trial available to new customers only.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. If you cancel after the expiry of your trial, cancellation will take effect from the end of your current monthly subscription period.
Join Kayo Today.
Terms & Conditions: https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/terms-and-conditions-kayo-sports-application
Data Collection Statement: https://help.kayosports.com.au/s/data-collection
Data charges from your provider apply. HD availability subject to your Internet service and device capabilities.
Fixtures is here!
With Fixtures, planning what to watch just got a lot easier. Search for your team’s past, present and future games.
Plus, get betting odds and stats with BetEasy. Odds will only appear on your main profile, and can be switched off in My Account.
This release also includes bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but can be improved.
So I cancelled my foxtel to move to Kayo and so far it hasn’t been too bad. That said there is definitely room for improvement.
1) Resuming from where you last watched would be a great idea so you can exit the app and return later to the same point instead of from the beginning again and having to scroll through to find where you were. This is a great feature for commuters, catching the trains morning & evening.
2) Also when switching from let’s say EarPods to Apple TV, again it takes to back to the beginning of the program. This is very frustrating!
Kayo if you want to make this product work you need to address the user interface. Streaming apps are the way of the future and I believe this has got a great future but please spend the money and develop it properly. It feels very “slapped together” right now.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, a resume viewing option is in the works, so keep an eye out for future updates. Thanks Team Kayo.
It constantly crashes, don’t waste your time
I thought this would be a great way to cover sports without a Foxtel option. It could have been... but it isn’t. The app constantly crashes. I’m not talking once every couple of days, repeatedly in the same day. Despite uninstalling, reinstalling and rebooting both iPad and iPhone platforms. Just frustrated with it. It should be able to stream through Apple TV or Google ChromeCast well... and sometimes it’s serviceable. But I didn’t go with this option because it was sold to me as ‘working sometimes’. When I decided to subscribe to it, it was sold to me as being the best way to get US sorts without having to use Foxtel and it would stream to a TV like any other media I would use in a similar way. It isn’t. Even though a basic Foxtel package with sports is twice what I pay for this junk, at least I can stream Foxtel and I get access to the Watch ESPN service that connects me with more of the sports that I want. This could have been a great app. It ends up being a daily pain and a constant reminder that it doesn’t work.
Appalling customer service
If only there was a rating less than 1 star! I had paid my subscription via the iTunes app for July 2019, but for some reason this payment was not received by Kayo Sports. Their standard response is that I need to follow up with Apple for a refund and enquire why the payment didn’t go through. Apple’s report a problem page redirects this problem back to App provider to resolve this issue, leaving me in this predicament of paying on the due date but still not getting the desired service. There’s no point in asking Apple for a refund as this refund gets summarily rejected.
This issue has cropped up twice. Last month, I ended up paying an additional $25 through the Kayo website just to keep my subscription active. This was over and above the $25 that I had already paid via the iTunes app. I refuse to pay $50 again this month.
I wonder if I’ll ever get my money back. Signing up for your service is/was a huge mistake that I’m still paying the price for (literally). And you have a customer service chat app that times out so frequently that you can barely even explain the problem, let alone get a fix. After fleecing customers like myself, I’m sure you can at least afford a call centre to resolve these matters over the phone!
Whether I get refund or not, I’m definitely not going to continue my subscription. Of course, this won’t make iota of difference to Kayo Sports!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we totally get where you’re coming from. It would be great to chat with you directly about this. Can you email us firstname.lastname@example.org with “Fast lane” in the subject. Our team is on standby. Thanks, Team Kayo.
- STREAMOTION PTY LTD
- 71.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Copyright © 2019 Kayo Sports. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Basic $24.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.