Track your money in one easy place to help you save. Connect credit cards, daily banking and superannuation accounts to gain valuable insights. Create budgets on your everyday expenses and set goals for those dream purchases.
• Connect your accounts: Money Manager securely syncs to all of your financial accounts, including bank accounts and credit card, so your transactions appear in the app automatically. It is linked to hundreds of financial institutions in Australia; chances are yours is one of them.
• Track your spending: Money Manager automatically categorises your spending (e.g. groceries, petrol, medical) and calculates how much you spend in each category in a week, month, quarter and/or year. You can see where your money’s going and what you might have to cut back on.
• Create budgets: Once you’ve got an idea of where your money goes, you can set weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annual limits for each spending category; and allow Money Manager to warn you if you’re at risk of exceeding them. This can help you stick to your budget.
Manage your bills: Money Manager can notify you of upcoming bills, so you remember to pay them on time and avoid any late fees.
• Set financial goals: Saving for an overseas holiday, a new car, a wedding, your first home? Trying to pay off a debt (e.g. a maxed-out credit card)? Money Manager enables you to set financial goals and see your progress towards achieving them.
• Secure to use: The information about your transactions and balances is read-only data — it cannot be intentionally or accidentally changed. And no one (not even you) can move money in or out of your accounts via Money Manager.
• Editable dashboard – arrange the overview of your finances the way you want it.
• Automatic categorisation of transactions, plus the ability to manually recategorise (even if the transaction is still pending).
• Flexible budgeting timeframes (e.g. a weekly budget for eating out, a quarterly one for council rates).
• Simple and easy-to-understand graphs and charts to help you visualise your financial status.
• Insights into your spending patterns, so you can make any necessary adjustments.
• Ability to divide ATM cash withdrawals across different spending categories.
This release contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Could be better
Good app but it would be more useful if you could add your own personal categories to get a more granular/accurate picture of your budget.
Developer Response ,
Hi Olivia, thank you for your review and feedback. We currently support adding your own categories via Budget Direct Money Manager on the web, but I'm delighted to let you know that we will be introducing this to our mobile app very shortly! I'll update this reply to let you know when they are available. Thanks for your support!
I have downloaded over 10+ money managing apps and none of them ticked the boxs like this app has, its so simple and easy to work with
For one of my bank accounts the app has failed to update with current information. States last updated 2 months ago so useless for giving overall balance account.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for your review, we're sorry to hear that you had issues with your bank accounts syncing and hope you'll give us another chance. Bank connections can fail from time to time, and we may also pause syncing if you haven't visited the app for an extended period of time. The best way to resolve this is by tapping the warning message that appears at the top of the dashboard and following the instructions to repair the connection. If issues persist or have any more feedback, please get in touch using one of the contact options in-app (More > Settings > Help & Support) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide further assistance.
- DIRECT INSURANCE SYSTEMS COMPANY PTY LTD
- 149.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Auto & General Services Pty Ltd trading as Budget Direct. This platform provides read-only data feeds and is not designed to provide any financial advice. Consult professionals for advice.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.