Join KIM KARDASHIAN on a red carpet adventure in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Create your own aspiring celebrity and rise to fame and fortune!
⋆ CREATE YOUR OWN STAR and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!
⋆ STAR in a huge interactive adventure as you encounter other celebs, dedicated fans, persistent paparazzi… and even hang out with Kim herself!
⋆ RULE THE RED CARPET as an A-list movie actor, cover model, fashion designer and more – what you do is up to you!
⋆ TAKE OVER L.A. in a virtual world complete with exclusive clubs, upscale boutiques, and luxury homes! Travel to New York City and Miami!
⋆ DATE AND DUMP CELEBS at the best parties and hottest clubs! Flirt and become the next huge celebrity power-couple!
⋆ BRING YOUR FRIENDS ALONG FOR THE RIDE using Game Center and Facebook – help each other rise to fame, compare styles, send gifts, and see who can be the biggest star!
“Would you play the Kim K game? Of course you would!” – MTV News
“… Check out the resemblance! Digital Kim is a spitting image of the real thing!” – E! Online
“Bible, I’ve actually never downloaded or used a single-player cell phone game before this one.” – Fashionista.com
“If you’ve always wanted to be part of the Kardashian family, it’s your lucky day.” – Marie Claire
"You better start practicing your Vogue pout, y’all” – Glamour
*** Kim Kardashian: Hollywood requires an iPhone 4s, iPod Fifth Generation, iPad 2 or later ***
© 2014 - 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,TM and © 2014 - 2019 Kimsaprincess, Inc. All rights reserved. Kim Kardashian and Kardashian Kollection and all related designs, stylizations and images are trademarks and copyrights owned by, in part or whole, by Kimsaprincess, Inc. and used under license herein.
Auto-renewable Subscription Information (“Subscription Terms”):
Gold: 49.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Silver: 19.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Bronze: 4.99USD / month (or local equivalent) including a 7 day free trial
Subscriptions are available via in app purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the applicable subscription price at the end of the subscription period until you cancel your subscription. Payment for the subscription period you selected will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings and selecting to cancel your subscription. After canceling, you will be responsible for paying the subscription fee for the current active applicable subscription period.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
June Update: Hot Summer Fashion
Turn up the heat with brand new looks!
DRESS FOR SUCCESS: Compete in Show Your Style events to win exclusive clothes (level 12+)
TREAT YOURSELF: Get gorgeous new Kollections and Fashion Goals outfits.
Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Really great game but
Because I think you can onIy do one review this might be long so here we go... 😂
I loveeee this game but whenever I get too many quests ( this has happened twice) like 25 or something, my whole game crashes and no matter how many times I reboot my device, backup my game or delete then reinstall the game, I can’t get my game back :(
I had a really good game going with a perfect husband, a little baby girl and a high up spot on the a list. Then this happened :( I had to restart my entire game and now I have finally got here again ands it’s done it again. I really don’t want to have to do it all again but unless I can fix it, it’s back to square one :(
Still love the game- just sharing my experience to see if it can be fixed :)
I also have some suggestions/requests
. If babies could grow up it would be amazinggggggg
. If you could make a Wishlist for clothes and hairs and accessories so you can see what you’re saving up for and not have to scroll through tons of stuff
. If more things could be payed for with cash
. Faster energy recharge
. Better gift boxes for throwback events :( (I remember the joy of when all the throwback gifts were throwback gifts and not just black boxes except for the last one which I can never reach)
. Also if boyfriends/ husbands weren’t so needy every time I come on and I haven’t gone on a date for one or two days he dumps me
. And if less events were 6 and 8 hours
Thanks and have a great day! :)
It’s mixed feelings for me
I’m still playing the game currently. Honestly not a lot of complaints here but probably a lot of ideas to help the game.
• Tell players what level you need to be to have kids. I really want to start a family on my game but I’m not sure what level of a relationship I need to be in. So that would be a big help to people like me
• A Wishlist for accessories clothes etc. I find it really annoying when I have to keep scrolling through different areas to find something I want to buy for my avatar.
• STOP GIVING PEOPLE SO MANY QUEST TO DO. I have about 18 quests I need to do but I struggle with that because I may have lost a heap of energy because I just came out of a hang out with a Kardashian or Jenner or a date or a different quest. I only have so many energies. But other people have different ways to do things
New Ideas for future updates
Hello! Before I begin, I would like to say that this game is just absolutely amazing. This is the best Glu game, and it’s always being updated.
I’m future updates, however, I would really like a feature that tells the user what type of outfit is required to play an event.
Personally, the outfits in the game are amazing, and I love buying outfits more than any other things. That being said, I never really know how to dress my avatar up when she goes out to different events. For example, I recently did this “Stay Smart” event and a “Neon” one, but I didn’t really know what look/clothing would match that type of event. It’s probably really confusing, but having something to guide us when doing an event would be fun.
You could split the closet up into different sections (i.e. sportswear, beachwear, casual, semi-formal, etc). This feature could also be really useful when looking for a specific outfit rather than scrolling down.
The closet can be split into colours, brands, styles, and more. I think it would make the game a hundred times better.
I really hope you read this and take this idea into consideration for your next update!
- Glu Games Inc
- 502.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, © 2014 - 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved. Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, TM and © 2014 - 2019 Kimsaprincess, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Star Pack $7.99
- Medium Star Pack $14.99
- Large Star Pack $30.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.