KINDERGO is a reading app for kids offering classroom quality, curated picture books and kids learning games in an immersive education world Your child can learn their abc’s alongside their customisable guide Go-Go, taking them through the interactive islands or jumping aboard the Jolly Go-Go ship to find fun learning activities. Help your child get ahead and become an alliteration all-star, phonics hero and master of nouns in their free time with Kindergo.
Download KINDERGO and access your free books now with an obligation free 30-DAY TRIAL!
Our reading islands in KINDERGO are custom crafted, featuring unique theme music and animation. Any child aged 2+ can use our virtual classroom and our islands make finding new books to read and games to play a fun [epic] adventure.
Each book includes learn to read technology that is purpose built on the Dyad reading principles, a proven educational method. In our one-of-a-kind KINDERGO book reader, every word is tappable and every book is interactive with three modes: READ TO ME, READ TOGETHER and TAP & HEAR.
- 3 reading modes; read to me, read together & tap and hear
- 1 book per day
- Award winning books by published and celebrity authors
- Narration by professional and celebrity voice artists
- Library of all books on the app, including extra stories that are not featured on the Islands
A SUBSCRIPTION to Kindergo unlocks the following epic extras:
- Parent Portal; Insights into child’s reading habits, their favourite books and progress in the app
- Ability to add up to 7 children on one subscription
- Unimpeded access to 9 hand-crafted islands
- Hours of unique stories
- Rewards for users who return regularly
- Dress-up your guide Go-Go feature
- Bonus hidden interactions for your child to find
- Kids learning games that support and reinforce reading lessons
“When Mum and Dad are busy with my baby sister, I like to read Kindergo in my room with my dog. It’s good because the books are cool and I love imagining being the characters in the books…..” Frankie, 7 years old
“This app is a gift. Keeps the mum guilt at bay when I need something to distract my son so I can get things done. I love that he is learning and also that it’s read in an Australian accent*. He is totally engaged. Thank you thank you thank you!”... Naomi, Parent
*App also offers American accent read-through
“Parents reported a level of trust with the Kindergo app and saw it as making a contribution to their child’s learning. There is a level of comfort that parents reported, specifically that they felt they could leave their child to navigate around the app independently without worrying about the content.”.... Dr Kate Williams, Queensland University of Technology
Includes a 30 day free trial and is just US$8.49 per month, or US$51.99 per year, after that. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Kindergo!
Terms and Conditions
We are constantly updating Kindergo to improve your child's reading experience!
- Introduces a brand new island themed on the Australian state of Queensland, complete with fun new interactions, stickers and a new hat to discover.
- Adds four new books by Erin Walton for your child to read.
- Fixes some issues in the registration and login flow.- (Re)introduces the pirate ship to give Gogo a shortcut to our games library.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App but we are prompted for login every time the app starts requesting for parents email. Would be nice if it did not require this so my child could start the app.
Great app for developing reading skils
Beautifully designed app with fabulous 3D island layout. Each island has a story ‘theme’ style. Books range from young (2 yo) to older (5yo). Some great stories in here, but the world itself is just lovely. Books can get read to the kids (with highlights of words) meaning I can park the with the iPad and not feel guilty!
Update more often
For the price of the subscription the books need to be updated more frequently. My 4 year old daughter had read and completed the sticker book within the month. 5 books a month is not enough...but...the app is awesome apart from the above. Highly engaging and well designed.
- Like A Photon Creative Pty Ltd
- 395.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Like A Photon Creative Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Kindergo Monthly $5.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.