** Best kids sleep audio program in Australia 2020
** Featured on Channel 10 The Project April 2020
- Music, lullabies, mindfulness, meditation and education programs to help families through day and night
-Age specific content – for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers
- 90% of users say Kinderling Kids Radio App useful in helping their daily routine
-Carplay for the commute, Chromecast for home audio
Need help settling your children to sleep?
-Kinderling has guided kids to sleep with mindfulness and meditation over 6 million times and counting. That’s why we’re Australia’s most awarded and top rated kids’ audio sleep program.
Do you dread the witching hour?
-We can help! Soothing stories, music and lullabies to help with the longest stretch of the day.
Looking for a screen free alternative to entertain your kids?
- Kinderling’s got you sorted for safe and trusted music, stories and educational programs that the whole family will enjoy. Perfect for playtime, in the car or at mealtime.
- Huge selection of stories, including Pig the Pug, Oi Puppies!, Tricky’s Bad Day, Colouroos and more!
- Music Mixtapes designed for every occasion: lounge room disco, in the car, birthday parties, pack away time.
- Research driven and award winning educational programs and audio adventures for toddlers and pre-schoolers.
You can listen to our live stream, find all our programs on-demand, as well as search for radio best suited to the age of your children, or to get you through a specific part of the day or night.
Kinderling is a proud partner of the Australian Government’s Centre of Excellence for the Digital Child, a dual finalist for Best of the Internet (The Webby’s), winner of the Australian Commercial Radio Award for Best Digital Format, and the winner of the Australian Podcast Award for best Kids and Family Podcast.
- We have squashed more bugs!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We love the app and it’s content. My kids loves the variety. Would it be possible to add a page where I can see all my downloaded podcasts in one area? Makes it easier to find when all three kids r whining! Lol
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Good news. We are working on a brand new app that will have this functionality and so much more! Stay tuned....
Love bedtime explorers!
I stumbled across bedtime explorers one night while searching for ANYTHING that may help get my 5yo to sleep and it’s now locked into our bedtime routine as she falls asleep right as the episodes are finishing.
The only problem is she’s starting to get restless with the same ones over and over :(
Pleeeeeaaaaseeee can you lovely people make more? I’ve started to softly whisper my own ‘adventures’ where we breathe colours and go on a journey as an animal, but it’s just not the same :(
Aside from that, congratulations on finding the perfect balance of stories to keep kids interested, but calm enough to drift them (and sometimes me!)off to sleep.
Honestly couldn’t recommend the Bedtime Explorers highly enough!
I would absolutely pay to be able to listen to new content. Pleaseeeee!
Sleepytime music is great...
However, the ads WAKE my toddler up. One came on in a loud whisper (quite a contrast to the sweet melodic lullaby) she woke up in such a fright and screamed the house down. Probably not really needed to play ads during music for sleep??? I'm sure I can't be the only Mum who has had this happen. Please can you consider removing?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, these issues should be fixed now. We do have to have station IDs in the middle for licensing reasons, but they should be at the same volume as the rest of the music.
- Kinderling Kids Radio Pty Ltd
- 13.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Kinderling Kids Radio PTY Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.