Build your Kingdom, train your dragons and start destroying things today. Goblins! Skeletons! People with weird Moustaches! Battle them all in this real-time strategy mobile MMO!
• Real-time, open world map filled with monsters and players from around the world!
• Raise a powerful Dragon army to strike fear into your enemies hearts (and other organs)!
• Create powerful Clans and Alliances to rule the realms of Heckfire!
• Complete epic quests issued by a semi nude wizard!
• Battle well groomed Titans for massive amounts of loot! Possibly even Ham!
SECOND BUILDER SUBSCRIPTION
The second builder grants access to a second builder, allowing you to construct or upgrade two buildings at once!
* The subscription period is 30 days. During this time you have access to a second builder.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly subscription.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
* No free trial is offered for the Second Builder subscription.
For more information:
The latest and greatest update includes:
* Fixed a bug with march autofill
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game but very $$$ hungry!
Don’t be fooled by paid reviews about this game not being a pay to win system. No amount of free to play hours will stand up to a player with their credit card in hand!
This game and every realm in it is controlled and patrolled by pay to win players, crazy powerful ones that can burn your entire clan singlehanded. The learning curve isn’t bad but mistakes early cost you later on, I mean big time!
The response time from the devs in my experience, when they finally respond (I’ve waited up to 7 days) is that they are very helpful and willing to assist to certain a extent. Pay to win players are given more liberties, are shown more lenience and overall are responded to and treated better though sadly.
Having finally gotten all the nasties out of the way, This game at its core is an amazing journey from the bottom of the food chain upward!
Proper growth won’t happen quickly as a free to play player. But once you finally reach a point where you find a great clan and start building your might and accruing a good amount of resources, the game changes into a very fun and complex war game!
It’s a solid 5 star game but I had to rate it a 4 because of the massive wall between free and paid players. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Developer Response ,
Thank you for providing your feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying the gameplay and are constantly evaluating game balance and do have methods to earn gems through events rather than having to purchase them.
We're also working on improving our support response times as our number of players increase :)
Until recently, this game was something special. The community was nice, and there was a way for non-whales to keep up enough to enjoy the game and have fun.
They’ve taken away that aspect of the game and since then, I’ve watched clans of people I loved fall apart and people leave the game.
It’s a shame because this game stood apart from all the many, many PvP games with its charm and relative equality - and now that’s all gone.
Developer Response ,
We're both thrilled to hear you had held our game so highly as well as saddened to hear that we haven't lived up to your expectations as time has progressed.
Seeing clans fall apart is the last thing we want as our goal is to create a strong community where players can work together for shared goals. We do continue to work on new features and content that should help to bring better Clan collaboration such as our upcoming Shrines and Strongholds.
This game is a must play!
I don’t usually review games, however this one just had to be done!
Pay to win? - The reason why I’m covering this, is because this seems to be an issue with a lot of grossing games lately. However, after having the game for ~one month, I’ve established that this is not necessarily pay to win! Which for a PvP RTS game, is very impressive. It’s all about team work and association, no amount of money can beat that, all it does is boosts your might, not your clan! It’s fantastic to see free-to-plays still immensely contribute! ^^
Customer support - phenomenal. I’ve never played a game this big that has such fast response times. A Thinking Ape & the team are absolutely on point & don’t waste anytime with their responses! Very helpful; always satisfied.
- the game has a fantastic community of both players & staff members.
- not pay to win.
- beautiful environment, graphics & music to stroll around to.
- not your typical RTS; unique.
- honestly does anything more have to be said? Play the game & find out all the amazing aspects that come with it!
- A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- 766.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © A Thinking Ape Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Stein of Jewels $7.99
- Bucket of Jewels $14.99
- Barrel of Jewels $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.