Compatible with iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad 3 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer) and iPod Touch 6th Generation (or newer)
Build and run your very own village for newly matched couples, under the watchful eye of your boss, outrageous drag queen Kitty Powers!
From the creators of ‘Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker’, ‘Kitty Powers' Love Life’ is a brand new take on the community/relationship sim genre, with a very British flavour.
This game picks up where ‘Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker’ left off, with Kitty challenging the player to 'take the helm' of one of her new 'Love Villages’.
Kitty’s Love Villages are her new venture where couples can apply to live and have their relationship nurtured to fruition by a 24 hour therapist... YOU!
* Choose from literally trillions of unique procedural couples!
* Create the perfect town to nurture their relationships!
* Strategically place locations such as the library, nightclub or shopping mall to influence the villagers' moods!
* Watch in awe as your tenants relationships flourish or flounder!
* Be their 24 hour therapist and coach them through sticky situations!
* Help them propose to level up their relationship, or intervene to avoid break ups!
* Read every tenant's social feed in excruciating, unedited detail!
* Use your powers of deduction to diagnose their problems!
* Advise your tenants on what compromises to make, in order to make their relationship work!
* Earn promotions by levelling up your couples' relationships to fruition!
* Increase your reputation to attract wealthier, but fussier clients!
* Unlock new and exciting tools to increase your relationship-coaching potential!
* Create an avatar and upload it to the Love-O-Tron to appear in your friends games.
* Import couples from Kitty Powers’ Matchmaker and continue their love story!
- Reduced loading times between scenes on newer devices.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to keep cheating on the wheel of misfortune as long as the player had coins.
- Fixed a bug where after solving a ‘feeling repressed’ problem by taking love juice, the character could never ‘come out’ to anyone.
- Fixed some bugs that could occur after a couple left the village.
- Fixed some display issues with that were visible on iPhone X devices.
- Fixed some text issues and typos.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects wouldn’t always play.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game with a few flaws.
Super addictive, well made, colourful and lots of fun.
The only downsides are:
1. It takes so long to earn enough coins to buy things. For example, you buy the salon which is expensive, but then you have to purchase the services so they’re available, then purchase them for the clients as well! And none of it is cheap.
2. You have to demolish buildings and rebuild them to rearrange your town (which means you lose more coins in the process). You should be able to freely move buildings around, again considering how expensive they are.
3. When the random conversation events pop up, if you run out topics to say, you’re pretty much doomed, which is unfair considering you can’t help but enter into one of those events.
Once these things are explored, reviewed and fixed, I would say it would be a much more enjoyable game to play.
Don’t let 1 stars fool you.
The majority of negative stars in this review come down to people unable to play it, I suspect they just don’t have compatibility and didn’t check before purchasing.
This game is fun and light hearted but doesn’t offer much more then their other Kitty Power game save for a more micromanage style then flat rate mini games. That being said this game does execute both rather well.
I’d prefer to be able to choose the first ‘tutorial’ couple for asthetic reasons but that’s nick picking issues at this stage. Also I can’t use my name Michelle because I assume the censor picks up the Hell section which really bums me out.
I quite love this game! It opens just fine for me so I have no problems with that. I just have one problem with it, one update said I’ll be able to move buildings and make a couple leave if they’re not working out. I’m unable to do that, or I just cannot find the button to make it possible.
Otherwise it is a great game
- Magic Notion Ltd.
- 651.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Magic Notion Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.