Trivia: Knowledge Trainer is the quiz app for smart people. It’s designed to stimulate your brain with over 6,000 high-quality, challenging, and informative questions.
Each lesson tests your wits with 10 questions from 10 different categories. The difficulty level depends on you: get an answer right, you'll move up a level. A wrong answer leads to an easier question. But you'll want to move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient, recalculated after every round.
10/10. Very addictive game – AppASnap.com
App Cap Award – TWiT iPad Today
More app features:
• 6000+ questions = fewer repeats
• 5 difficulty levels, 10 general knowledge training categories
• American, British, Australian & international gameplay modes (auto country-specific)
• Review function for missed questions
• Save game progress for 1-3 players
Improve your general knowledge with regular training. You can review category-specific statistics as you go to see how you have progressed after each quiz round.
Our promise: the smartest, most interesting trivia in the App Store. But don't take our word for it: check out the user reviews!
– New subscribers can choose a one-week trial subscription at no cost.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
• Updated question pools
• Minor fix for bug related to ranks
• Thank you for all your feedback as we continue to improve this app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is fantastic! I am no wizard nor do I have and an iq over 100. I don’t have to pay for using this app and it teaches my so Much. Difficult questions for me at times but it gives me the opportunity to improve my knowledge and I truely believe it works! I love to learn and learn new stuff everyday with this, I highly recommend to anyone that wants to improve or test their knowledge. Well done to the curators. All the best. Nat x
Love this app - Knowledge is great to make you “think” if even though there is multiple choice answers. There’s a wide variety of questions and I never get bored - highly recommended and I don’t mind the adds as they’re not on the screen long enough to be annoying. I play this all the time and I love it!!
I did like this app but in the middle of a session it can turn off. When I go back I have missed my turn. This can happen a few times in one session. Can it be fixed please?
Developer Response ,
Hi nomorensmes, we are sorry to hear that you're experiencing some difficulties with our app. Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can figure out where the problem is?
- the binary family GmbH
- 200.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- © 2020 the binary family & Thorsten Rauser
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Full Version $6.99
- 20 new lessons $1.49
- Monthly Premium Service $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.