Harness the power of a scientifically proven 4-in-1 speech therapy app that boosts reading, writing, speaking, and listening in people with aphasia. Whether you’re recovering from a stroke or brain injury, Language Therapy can help.
TRY THIS APP FOR FREE!
Language Therapy Lite is a free sample of the activities found in the full version of Language Therapy. You’ll get 5-7 exercises in each activity to see if this is the right app for you.
STUDIES SHOW… IT WORKS!
Struggling with language can feel like being trapped in your own mind. But there’s an answer. Research at the University of Cambridge showed improvement in every single participant with chronic aphasia who used this app for 20 minutes a day over 4 weeks. Get real results that last.*
- Overcome aphasia and boost language skills with a proven app designed by experts
- Enhance speech therapy with countless activities that are perfect for clinical and home use
- Learn in 5 languages: US or UK English, Spanish, German, French
- Get a toolkit that’s faster and more adaptable than photo cards, letter tiles, and other therapy aids
- Use score reports and adjustable options to seamlessly fit the app into your therapy program
- Fully customise your activities by adding your own words, pictures, prompts, or sounds
- No subscriptions, ever – our best-selling app will always be there when you need it
** THERE’S NO BETTER TIME TO START. Try it now for FREE with Language Therapy Lite! **
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN ONE EASY PACKAGE:
COMPREHENSION THERAPY – IMPROVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Build listening and reading comprehension skills for nouns, verbs, and adjectives. Take the first step in your aphasia recovery with an app that automatically adjusts difficulty based on performance.
3 ACTIVITIES: Listen | Read | Listen & Read
NAMING THERAPY – FIND THE RIGHT WORDS
Practise naming and improve word-finding skills. In 4 activities, you do everything from naming the things you see to describing their features, all with cues and hints to guide you. Build independence by learning strategies to communicate your thoughts and needs.
4 ACTIVITIES: Naming Practice | Describe | Naming Test | Flashcards
READING THERAPY – TAKE YOUR READING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Strengthen literacy with phrase and sentence exercises in an app that’s perfect for independent practice. Improve attention to detail, practise oral reading, and build on the single words of Comprehension Therapy as you move toward the more advanced reading skills needed for independent living.
4 ACTIVITIES: Phrase Matching | Phrase Completion | Sentence Matching | Sentence Completion
WRITING THERAPY – BOOST YOUR SPELLING SKILLS
Improve spelling ability by practising completing and building the words you hear and see. Pick letters from a limited choice or full alphabet, then place and rearrange them at will for an intuitive and challenging experience. The perfect spelling practice is waiting.
4 ACTIVITIES: Fill in the Blank | Copy | Spell What You See | Spell What You Hear
IN ALL 4 OF LANGUAGE THERAPY’S APPS, YOU GET:
- 700+ core nouns, verbs, and adjectives that run throughout all 4 apps
- Thousands of exercises for countless hours of practice
- Recommendations on what to do next based on your score
- Activities for people struggling with aphasia after stroke or brain injury, autism, or just learning a new language
- Simple, distraction-free interfaces that are easy to use for all ages and abilities
- No subscriptions, no monthly bills, no Wi-Fi needed
WHY WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPS THAT DON’T WORK? Download Language Therapy and watch the improvement begin.
Looking for something different in a speech therapy app? Find the right apps for you at tactustherapy.com/find
*Every person and every brain is different. Your results may vary.
* minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lite versions rule!
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to trial your apps. I find it so helpful to be able to have an "inside" look at an app before I decide to purchase and download. It can be so overwhelming trying to find the right app for for a particular purpose, and Lite apps make it so much easier!
I love the graphics, the ease of use, the voice, the fonts, it really is presented well. I especially love how professional it looks, not like some of the "cutesy" apps that only seem to suit very young children. Well done and keep up the good work!
This is great trial of 4 very good apps. Easy to use. My daughter enjoyed the Comprehension TherAppy Lite version - just the listening part. There is so much to the lite version in each of the 4 different apps. Just download it . The 'real' pictures as such a bonus
Great Introduction to four Apps
This App is unique. It provides and introduction to four apps, Comprehension therappy, Namin therappy, Reading Therappy, Writing Therappy. Love the use of "real" pictures. It makes it very clear. Each individual introduction is good as it gives and idea of what level the App is designed for. Which will assist in making decisions as to whether this App is right for your purpose. Great introduction App and will assist people in deciding whether the full version of this app is appropriate for their circumstance thus saving money. Good job.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- 109 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 - 2020 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.