Lazy Pharmacy is a free application that is:
- Easy To Use
- You can keep records in Text and Images
- Improves medication compliance
- Helps you keep an accurate medications list
- Healthcare Friendly
- Easy To Update
- Accommodates Non-English Speaking Backgrounds
Why you need lazy pharmacy
• You often find it a pain to keep an accurate record of current medications (meds) and dosage. This is largely due to lack of physical connection between GPs, hospitals and specialists the patient may visit
• You may receive a clear paper medication list on discharge from hospital, but paper breaks down, gets lost and dose changes may not be documented
• An unconscious you, may be the only person that knows details of current meds.
• Communication with Non-English Speaking Background users can be tricky for healthcare providers when trying to ascertain a list of current meds
• Dose changes can be misunderstood and result in users taking incorrect doses. This app allows for immediate, TIMESTAMPED and accurate documentation of dose and/medication changes.
In an emergency situation, your phone may be the only thing you have. But see that's enough because you've already downloaded lazy pharmacy. All the people that need to help you can access that, or if you've shared your profile with your trusted emergency contact, they will contact them and find out they've got your medications profile!
Make it easier to treat you in an emergency, Download Lazy Pharmacy!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so easy to use
Developer Response ,
Thank you Kim! We hope as many ppl as possible can benefit from the app
- lazy pharmacy
- 20.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Lazy Pharmacy Copyright 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.