I went, I was going, I have gone or I had gone...? Which tense do you use in which situation?
ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS
• Diagnostic test 1 + Table of tenses
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Diagnostic test 2 + Table of verb forms
• Going to versus present tenses for future
• Passive voice
• Time clauses
• Conditional tense
• If clauses
• Indirect speech
• Irregular verbs
• Table of tenses
• Clear explanations of the form and use in simple English.
• A lof of examples from everyday English showing the contrasts of the forms.
• You can practice all tenses in 129 exercises with 1330 questions.
• Write your answers (gap filling) or choose the correct forms (multiple choice).
• Check your answers or show the correct forms.
• Your answers are marked at the end of each exercise.
With eGrammar you can improve your English tenses in one or two months.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth for the price you pay
Very informative with tons of examples, which makes it easy to follow and understand.
I liked it so much
Cmon guys make it free
This is a great refresher. All I need is the free version and not something that ask me to purchase after 2-3 practice questions. Such a kill joy. Grrrrrr
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Petr Kulaty
- 5.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Russian
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2019 Petr Kulaty, Ondrej Hanak
- In-App Purchases
- English Tenses $7.99
- Present perfect $2.99
- English grammar $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.