Learn Marathi - EuroTalk 12+
Designed for iPad
Start speaking a new language instantly. With uTalk Classic, learn the essential words and phrases you need to get talking, build confidence and make friends wherever you go.
Over 30 million people worldwide have used uTalk's award-winning method - developed over 25 years - to learn a new language. It's simple, fun, with immediate results… and now it has a shiny new look and improved games to make your learning even more rewarding.
uTalk Classic is:
• Motivating - enjoying something is the best way to stick at it. uTalk Classic's games are designed to be fun and addictive, so you actually want to keep learning.
• Authentic - we source native speakers and translators to bring you all the content in uTalk Classic, ensuring you're learning to speak just like a local.
• Smart - intelligent software knows what you're good at (and where you need more help), uniquely tailoring the games to your individual level.
• Perfect for pronunciation - record yourself as you practise speaking the language for yourself. You can do this as many times as you like to perfect your accent.
• Visual - our beautiful pictures link words with images to accelerate how your brain learns, using visual recall to help you remember your new language.
• Practical - uTalk Classic teaches you words and phrases you'll actually need with nine beginner topics: first words, food and drink, colours, numbers, parts of the body, telling the time, shopping, phrases and countries.
• Portable - use uTalk Classic offline anywhere in the world, with no risk of racking up any nasty roaming charges when you're abroad.
Thanks for those of you who have rated uTalk on the App Store, this is a big encouragement.
- Bugs...Kill 'em...Bugs...Kill 'em...Bugs...Killed!
Got a question? Spotted a bug? Comments on our jokes? Please contact email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
What a great little app. I've been to India several times and am heading back there in a few weeks.
I thought the chances of finding any software, let alone an app for my iphone, to learn Marathi (a language spoken in the Indian region Maharashtra) were pretty slim. But here it is. Not only does it exist, it's a really well presented, fun and easy to use application.
If you're travelling to this particular area of India and would like to pick up a few basics I would definitely recommend this!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EuroTalk Ltd
- 195.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © 2022 EuroTalk Ltd.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.