LEGO Life is a safe, creative and social space, designed with kids in mind. Your child can share their creations in the fully moderated community, and they can get inspired and engage with other children using emoticon and moderated text comments in an entirely free, kid-safe platform. With building ideas and awesome building and decorating challenges, LEGO Life is the ultimate companion to LEGO building, packed with fun and fuelled by kids’ imaginations.
With LEGO Life kids can:
- Build themselves as a LEGO Minifigure Avatar and customize their profile with a safe and anonymous nickname
- Bring their Avatar to life with an augmented reality feature on compatible phones
- Safely upload and share photos of their creations in the LEGO Life community with a one-time account verification by a parent
- Use emoticon and text commenting to engage with other kids in the community.
- Discover building tips and hacks to learn how to use LEGO bricks in brand new ways
- Take on exciting LEGO building, decorating and quiz challenges
- Find awesome videos featuring LEGO Harry Potter™, LEGO Star Wars™, LEGO NINJAGO, LEGO Friends, LEGO Minecraft™, LEGO Technic, LEGO City and more!
- Friend their favorite LEGO characters, including LEGO Batman, Anna and Elsa from LEGO Disney Frozen or the LEGO Friends, and follow their posts
A safe space to share:
- Kids create their own profile with a safe, anonymous username and a personalized avatar
- Verify your child’s account to control the actions they can perform in the app and unlock the full LEGO Life experience for your child, including features where they can share multiple pictures or comment with text on LEGO posts.
- Account verification is quick, easy and is only required once
- All uploads and text comments are fully moderated before they are approved
- Captain Safety, our digital safety mascot, guides users through their online journey to promote a safe and positive digital experience for kids
- The app is FREE and there are no adverts, in-app purchases or third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served in hope of inspiring children’s creative play
- All uploads and text comments are moderated before being shared and those revealing personal information or containing unsuitable material, are rejected.
- Verified Parental Consent requires a one-time credit or debit card review to ensure that the person verifying is an adult. Verification is totally FREE - you will not be charged. Your credit card information will not be stored anywhere on our systems
- It is possible to verify by using the most common international credit and debit cards.
- As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information for you and your child:
o The country in which you live
o Your email address
o Date of birth
We will utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymized data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO experience. You can learn more here: http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here: http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps.
- For app support, please contact LEGO Customer Service: www.lego.com/service
- The list of compatible devices for the augmented reality avatar feature can be found at www.lego.com/service/device-guide
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
You may notice that things are looking a bit different! We've had a makeover, download the app and check it out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What we love most about LEGO is building something cool with just our imaginations and a bunch of plastic—or even virtual—bricks. The second best thing? Showing off those creations. LEGO Life envelops us and our kids in a safe, friendly network of like-minded fans. It’s a great place to share photos, get ideas, and learn about the latest LEGO goodies. Not to brag, but our ninjas-vs.-astronauts diorama has gotten a lot of likes.
Please help and fix
Hello LEGO life I used to have a LEGO life account a couple of years ago. Then I sadly accidentally deleted it. Today I was board at home and decided that I will get this app again.
When I did I tried logging in and it said I did the things it said to do then it said I was to you young (reminder i used to have this) Then it said my country was not available something like that.
Then it finally worked but it said my mum had to add her credit card details. And she was not comfortable with that. Is there anything we could do to not have to do that.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear you had troubles logging in. 🤔
We want to make sure all of our young builders stay as safe as possible on the internet. 🔒 That's why we ask that each user verifies their account with an adult. Don't worry, we don't charge anything on your credit card! We simply need it to ensure that each account is attached to an adult.
If you're still struggling, our friendly experts are here to help 👉 LEGO.build/Service-Apple. 📞
- Céline, LEGO® Customer Service
Definitely recommended! Fun and inspiring for kids of all ages
A great game like Facebook or other social media but for kids! I’m loving this creation me and my brother have made an account just a couple of weeks ago, my brothers 6 I’m 11. the downfall of this game would be the nicknames you see my brother loves the nicknames and goofing around, but people around my age 10-14 wouldn’t really like it but I have seen a lot of comments mentioning this issue I’m not saying change the nicknames to more serious ones because younger kids wouldn’t like that I’m saying maybe you guys should give two options when signing up get a random,silly and funny nickname and a second option where you can type your own I really would appreciate if you solved this issue then it would be rated 4 stars the other thing is there isn’t really much to do if you could kindly add more fun enjoyable LEGO activities it would be Very entertaining and would be rated 5 stars other then that it is a great game recommend for kids of all ages! Also I have recently been having trouble signing up
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you and your brother are enjoying the app so much. I can imagine that when you're a bit older, you don't like the auto-generated names. We use them since this way all usernames don't need to be approved or moderated. We value the opinion of our LEGO fans a lot, that's why I'm passing yours on to the relevant teams. Thank you and kind regards, Sybe.
- LEGO System A/S
- 612.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.