libMQ provides a mobile platform to locate Macquarie University Library resources, book facilities and access other Macquarie University information.
Through the app, you can:
• search library resources via MultiSearch;
• access to MyLibrary to check loans, requests and fines/fees information;
• book Library computers, 3D-Printing Station, Virtual Reality space (VRoom) and Presentation Practice Pods;
• view new titles added to the Library’s collection each week;
• view Library opening hours;
• navigate campus maps and building locations, and Library floorplans;
• follow the Library news and social media feed;
• access the Library staff directory;
• view Macquarie University alumni library resources (for Alumni only); and
• view Macquarie University Hospital library resources (for Hospital staff only)
• receive Library alerts
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app for MQ students
easy to use
- Macquarie University
- 61.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Ex Libris Ltd. 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.