Be proactive and manage your weight, blood pressure, activity and sleep better.
LifeSmart is a family of smart devices that helps improving your everyday life and keeps you healthy. Your LifeSmart products are smart and supported by a unique and free LifeSmart app, that displays all your results together. It gives you the flexibility to track your results over time and access them anywhere and at anytime.
The LifeSmart app is an easy and simple way to control and manage your health. You can MEASURE, TRACK, RECORD and SHARE your health stats - all at one place.
• MEASURE: Start collecting your health figures. You can measure and see your blood pressure, weight, activity, sleep quality and more at one place.
• TRACK: Watch your results in figures and graphs. With LifeSmart app, you can track your progress and interpret your body stats in an easy to understand figures and self explanatory graphs.
• RECORD: Record your health and body statistics. Access them anywhere, anytime. All your personal results are stored under your own account. You can easily access them anywhere and at anytime with your LifeSmart app.
• SHARE: Stay connected. You have the option to share your health results instantly with your doctor, family, friends or more. Challenge yourself or others by sharing and comparing results with them.
Connected wellbeing with LifeSmart
• Track all day activity (Steps, Distance, Calories burned, Time and more)
• Set and achieve your goals.
• Compete with friends.
• Follow your progress week after week.
• Sync your device data wirelessly - see your progress without plugging in.
• Long term data availability - back up your history.
• With our smart devices and app you can look after your - Weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), Body fat, Muscle mass, Body water, Bone density, Blood pressure, Heart rate, Activity, Sleep quality and more.
• Easy to interpret results
• Integrates with the Apple Health Kit app. Go to Login -> Settings -> HealthKit -> Turn On Categories to sync data.
Our LifeSmart app is designed to provide you a complete picture of your daily stats - including Weight, Blood pressure, Physical activity, Sleep quality and more. The result data is displayed in easy to understand figures and graphs. It provides a clear display of your progress, your position in relation to your targets and how you compare to various BMI, blood pressure and physical activity goals.
LifeSmart makes data available inside the Apple Health app.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Every time I go to login it crashes
Good, but it's not well explained or documented
I installed this app only so I could capture my blood pressure readings conveniently from my Lifesmart BP monitor via Bluetooth to my iphone, and show them to my doctor, with graphs etc. I believe it can do more than that though, and take input from other Lifesmart devices.
The app itself seems to work fine, but there is no online help or manual, so you are on your own in finding out how it works. To make it worse, the information in the BP monitor manual on how to connect to it is completely inadequate. It doesn't even explain that before you can send records to your iphone you need to register your monitor with the app and then pair it. I found that out by accident. Nor does it explain that if you do several readings on your monitor, but don't have your iphone handy, the readings will be automatically transferred to the iphone next time it connects via Bluetooth - a great feature, but why not tell us?
It also integrates with the Apple health app on your iphone, but I only found that out when I asked the question of the Lifesmart support.
One disadvantage of the app is that before you can even login it goes to the Lifesmart site to verify your login. The upside is that it also transfers your readings to the Lifesmart site so you can view them there and see graphs etc. The problem is though that if for any reason the Lifesmart server is down or can't be reached, you can't transfer your readings to the app. The site has only been down once since I got the monitor and app, but then it was down for over 12 hours. I think the app should be able to work standalone if it can't get access to the Lifesmart server.
So overall, a very promising app, but they should take a little time to produce a manual, or good online help, or even a decent pdf on their Web site that explains how it all works. I suspect it has other features that might be very helpful but that I haven't discovered yet.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.