Ligand Viewer is a 2D visualiser that allows you to EFFICIENTLY, QUICKLY and EASILY analyse the interactions and placement of docked molecules within a protein.
Use and view a large variety of details such as all close side chains, all close hydrogen bonds, a customisable xyz plane, and side chain highlighting to make it easy to visualise how each molecule is docked inside the protein.
+ Use the popular 3D molecular file formats sdf, sd, and pdb: *Use sdf or sd files (MDL MOL format) for the ligand and pdb for the protein*
To convert between molecular file formats we recommend to use the free open source software openbabel available at http://openbabel.org/wiki/Category:Installation
The app only allows sd and sdf formats as in these formats you can store molecular properties for the ligand which can be displayed within the app.
+ For each molecule, you can also view its properties that are listed in the sd/sdf file and compare them very easily with other molecules!
The details window has been transformed into a user-friendly table!
- View all details for each molecule at a single glance
- Move columns around so you can focus on comparing the values you're interested in
- Click on a column title to sort the table for that column
- Click on a row to view that molecule
-=Previous recent updates=-
Functionality (from v1.3.7)
- You can now pan the screen to zoom in and out
- Left and right arrow keys will switch between molecules
UI Improvements (from v1.3.7)
- Made buttons more obvious
Bug fixes (from v1.3.5)
- Fixed a variety of issues concerning negative values in the protein file amongst other coordinate issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.