Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world.
Check back weekly to see what's new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but video and audio are going out of sync
I’m having a constant issue in all my courses where the audio stops while the video keeps going. Then the audio starts up again but out of sync with the video. Anyone else having this problem? Or is it unique to my iPad?
Great content - platform needs work
The content I’ve listened to on LinkedIn Learning is great, however, the application requires some tweaking. Although you can download the content offline, if you don’t have any internet or cellular connectivity, you can’t load the app to access your offline content. Additionally, when you do lose signal, the downloaded content will stop playing.
Hopefully this gets fixed in the future
App unable to retrieve data
Great content but app is constantly “sorry we couldn’t load your assignments” only way I’ve fixed this in the past is to delete the app and reinstall- I did this this morning and this afternoon same old message- extremely frustrating
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 87.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial $46.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription $46.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial $499.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.