Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout - new for iOS 8. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later - even offline!
Use the LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout designed just for iOS 8
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!)
- Follow cutting-edge companies like Netflix and NASA, explore keynotes from top conferences, and learn from industry experts who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
LinkedIn SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Accessibility, deep linking fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Great way to post slides on line
Really appreciate ability to upload updates.
I don’t have a LinkedIn account or slideshare account so I attempted to login with Facebook. After being redirected back to the app, I just get an error message saying that the Facebook login didn’t work with buttons telling me to try again or cancel. It never works I just keep getting the error message when I retry. I just wanted to check the app out. If this is all because I don’t have LinkedIn then the error message should notify the user of that.
Such a great source for anything business related, but much much more!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.