Navigate your career and job search with confidence. LinkedIn can help you in every step of your career, from finding your first job after graduating from university to finding a new position at your favorite company.
LinkedIn is the business social network for job seekers and professionals to build their connections and stay-up-to-date on the latest from their industry.
Get the LinkedIn app to access the full business networking features and job search functionality--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Job search: Browse on-the-go and set job alerts so that you can be the first to apply
2. Job apply: Apply easily to millions of openings with your resume, right from the app
3. Industry news: Stay on top of the latest news and conversations happening in your industry
4. Chat with your network: Send messages and get alerted when your contacts reply
5. Business networking: Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet in the moment
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Always can be better!
LinkedIn is a very professional App which helps many people find their jobs. You can also make some professional friends and build up your own professional networks in LinkedIn. LinkedIn helped me find my first and second wonderful job in a foreign country and helped me meet some interesting and lovely people. I believe I can find my third desired job in a foreign country through LinkedIn.
I believe LinkedIn always can be better and I wish LinkedIn all the best in the future!
Developer Response ,
That's great news, thanks for sharing this with us! We're glad that you've found LinkedIn to be a useful tool! -EB
Very frustrating app
This app is REALLY frustrating because whenever I open it, it constantly hassles me to add all my contacts and go through and add more people, and it's a multi step process to dismiss this. It's also deceptive in tricking you into sending requests to people who aren't even on LinkedIn, without making it clear that's what it's doing. As a developer myself, I really don't like this app. Please make it less annoying and then I'll give it a better rating. I don't recommend it to anyone that doesn't want to be frustrated by it attempting to be a Facebook copy.
- Just updated this review, and even a year later it's still just as bad
- And more than year later, it's still just as annoying with a multi step process if you haven't opened it in a little bit trying to force you to add more people and follow more. Honestly hate this app now. Very unprofessional.
- I notice a developer reply - but what a token effort, if you're actually interested in taking on this feedback you would read what I've written above and make your app less like ad-ware and more user enjoyable.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving your review of LinkedIn. We're sorry to hear you're not enjoying it. If you have any further feedback you'd like to share with us, please email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS - thanks!
LinkedIn is Life-Changing
About 5 years ago I began my journey on LinkedIn with no real idea of how life changing it would become for me.
Back then (circa 2014), I began to see LI as more than just my online CV....I saw it as a place that I could “get noticed” and begin to build an open network of influence. So I set about creating ‘content’ with a zest and determination to persist no matter what the short term results were. And like most success stories, there was very little short term success, but as I consistently honed my use of the platform, along with my content strategy, I began to notice some positive changes.
Fast forward 5 years, and I have totally transformed my career, left the corporate world, launched my own business which now has global customers. I’ve developed a solid network (28k 1st level Connections) and reputation as a genuine ‘thought leader in my space. LinkedIn Australia even honored me last year with a LinkedIn Top Voice Award.
To say that I love LinkedIn would be a gross understatement, and whilst the platform continues to improve all the time, I’m extremely grateful to LinkedIn for having changed my life (not just my career) for the better!
Keep up the great work LinkedIn....I’m forever grateful! 😁
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 181.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Personal Plus subscription $14.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual) $149.99
- Business subscription $38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.