LiPFiT™ LANGUAGE [For all languages on device]
With the focus on your mouth and lip movements, speaking (and learning) new languages becomes more achievable. Your mouth formations are the way you can remember the words.
-Support your children's literacy success by using this app to understand the language learning process.
-Pronounce difficult names and places in all languages.
-Combine this app with your favourite language learning community, dictionary or translation tool to learn a new language.
-Prepare for your travel adventures by compiling a list of your most important phrases. Remember the pronunciation and the rhythm of the language by focusing on your mouth movements.
How it works:
Look into the mirror and say the new words. Listen to the sounds and rhythm of the language and make your lips move to match the sounds. Think about the meaning of the words.
1. Type a word or a phrase into the text box
2. Choose a voice to match the language
3. Press the TALK button
5. Look in the mirror as you say the words
6. Make your lips move to match the sounds
• Include punctuation marks
• Slow the speech rate with the slider
• Compare voices
• Use text box functions such as cut and paste, copy, translate and other system specific features.
Using the Word list
• Words/phrases will be saved on to the word list when the TALK button has been pressed
• Press each box to revise the word or phrase
KINEPHONICS® speech to reading language learning system
Copyright © December 2015 Inschool Teaching Australia Pty Limited
Developing Reading and Language Skills Provisional Patent Dec 2016
Software: Digital Guru Pty Ltd Publisher: Kinephonics.com
* Visual enhancements
* Improved responsiveness and performance
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.