Little Kitten is every child's dream pet - a cheeky, funny and adorable little friend. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting - you can always have a great time with your best kitten pal! Explore the kitten's world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your adorable realistic pet.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 7 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it's about having fun in a child-friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
Compatibility: The App doesn't support iPad2, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini1, iPod5 with iOS9
1) Kitten Hide&Seek - encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting - creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable colour - your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own masterpiece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese - Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline - Discover all little kitten's hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle - Educational 'mix and match' funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding - Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding the little kitten and watching it licking its lips and purr after a good feed!
7) Cat-in-the-box - Educational 'hand-eye coordination' mini-game
8) Balloon Popping - can you discovered all the different shapes?!
Not using any text menus, the game can be easily navigated by young children. Parents have the option to limit screen time for their kids: after a chosen time, the kitten gets tired and goes to sleep.
Little Kitten is a high-tech app - using the latest 3d animation technology to create the visuals, it also uses cutting edge programming to maximize the user experience on your apple device. Enjoy the premium quality content in this original app brought to you by Squeakosaurus. For children 3-8 years.
We are a German-based studio and the creators of the Little Kitten brand. We develop high-quality apps for children aged 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and place great importance on creating child-friendly products that enrich our children's lives and promote learning. We work with a tight-knit group of highly skilled artists from around the world to produce outstanding products, because kids deserve the best!
A few bug fixes for iOS14.0.1. Enjoy
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The moment we met wee kitty Crumbs in Little Kitten, we let out an audible “awww.” This adorable digital feline encourages children to play and explore, interacting with the lively toys and simple games in Crumbs’ room. We’re amazed by the cinematic animation, and appreciate the sleep timer that sends Crumbs to bed when our kids’ screen time is over.
ITᔕ ᔕOOO KᗩᗯᗩII!!
I enjoyed this game quite a bit and it was pretty fun and i don't know WHY ON EARTH people are saying "i wasted 5 bucks on this" cause i'm pretty sure its free... The animations are SO KAWAII! (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦) but i did delete it because my iPad was glitching a little bit and also (this was probably because of my headphones not the app) whenever i tapped the kitten my headphones got unplugged but i doubt that that situation was their fault, so i REALLY loved this app but it was just all the glitches for me that was bad but other then that, i LOVED IT!!
Good, but can improve
From when I got this game I loved it, but that doesn't mean it can't improve. To go with the amazing graphics, there a lot of glitches and things that can be done better.
Firstly, the fact that there is only one kind of fur. Even if it would be to hard to make a kitten designer, maybe just two or three different skins.
Secondly, I find that there's a annoying glitch that makes the game reset each time I use it. I'm not sure if other people have it, but I am sure that it's annoying.
Finally, maybe some activities on the first floor area, because it gets quite boring to constantly do the same things, again and again and again.
However, all in all this is good game with room for improvement.
- Squeakosaurus ug & co. kg
- 904.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Squeakosaurus
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.