The app is to help you monitor your progress while following a 60 day workout.
Tracking the progress of your workout has never been easier!
The aim of the app is to act as a log for people who are starting out with a 60 day workout or people who are already completing the workout. It allows you to store and track your progress and monitor how well you are doing and how far you have come. The app also allows for multiple users, so you can store results for multiple people.
Never lose those scraps of paper again and struggle to remember how your last fitness test went!
The app contains a list of the workouts involved, giving the times for each workout. For each workout you can:
- Log the date the workout was complete
- Log your weight
- Log measurements such as waist, chest, hips, arms, legs and body fat %
- Add notes to accompany each workout
- Add multiple photos with an accompanying note
- Log Fit Test results
- Share on Facebook and twitter that you have completed a particular workout and share any photos you have added
There is a photos screen where you can at a glance quickly see how far you have come, moving through the photos with a swipe of a finger.
We've also included a Graph screen, where you can view your progress of weight, measurements or fitness test results in a graphical view.
And lastly there is a settings screen where you can:
- add new users, as many users as you like can use the app
- edit existing users
- set what units you would like to use in the app when logging weight and measurements
- weight can either be Kilograms and grams, pounds and ounces or stones and pounds
- measurements can be either cm or inches
- Export all recorded results in csv format to use in other programs
- Email us with any comments you have about the app
- and much more!
Our apps are continually growing, we'll be adding new features with each update, if there is anything you would like to see in the next update, then please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to include it!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
This version has no functionality change, it is merely a change to the screenshots on the iTunes store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app, simple but effective. I'm able to keep track of which workouts I need to do on which days, and keep track of my progress with weight, measurements and photos. One suggestion would be to add the option for a calorie burn and peak BPM log, to keep track of fitness.
Just what I was looking for!
Great app, keeps track of completed workouts, fit test results and photos all in one place, plus much more.
It's really good
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.