If you love solving ingenious puzzles, you need Logic Dots 2! A uniquely fantastic combination of Sudoku and Battleship, it's easy, addictive and logical to play. Place dots on the grid to make shapes and solve each puzzle. This award-winning puzzle sequel is simple and logical, but increasingly challenging.
Version 2.0 of Logic Dots 2 is here! Incredibly, we have unlocked ALL of Logic Dots 2’s original levels and made all 210 levels FREE for EVERYONE to play! We’ve also added 480 NEW themed levels, redesigned and improved menus and tutorials, and your progress in a puzzle is now auto-saved when you leave mid-game!
- Note: Players who “Unlocked All Packs” in previous versions of Logic Dots 2 will unlock ALL 240 Difficult Pack levels in this new v2.0 update for FREE!
- Note: Players who purchased “Unlimited Hints” in previous versions of Logic Dots 2 will unlock 480 new levels including ALL Difficult Pack levels FREE and ALL Lines & Dots Pack levels FREE in this new v2.0 update!
Each brain-twisting Logic Dots 2 puzzle consists of a blank grid surrounded by numbers. Players need to find hidden dot lines and now shapes on the grid, making sure each row and column contains the indicated number of dots. This massively-anticipated sequel builds upon its acclaimed puzzle-board predecessor, the #1 puzzle-board game on the App Store with almost 1 million players in a week - incredible!
There are no time limits or move limits, and hints are freely given in some puzzles to make them easier on players. Beware though - as the game progresses, deduction challenges become increasingly devilish. Only true ‘Logic Legends’ will make it to the end of Logic Dots 2!
- USE LOGIC TO WIN: Place dots in the grid to create dot lines and shapes to solve each logic puzzle.
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION: Gorgeous, colorful levels are now even more of a treat for your eyes. Logic Dots is color-blind friendly as well!
- INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE: Logic Dots 2 sharpens logic deduction and improves cognitive skills in players.
- NO PRESSURE, TAKE YOUR TIME: There’s no time limit and no move limit. Take as many goes and as much time as you want to complete each puzzle!
- RENOWNED FRANCHISE: Logic Dots 2 is made by the lead programmer of the original Logic Dots, Logic Traces and hit puzzle game, Tiny Thief!
- UNRIVALLED DEPTH: Over 200 unique and increasingly complex brain-teasers provide many hours of intellectual challenge and fun. Yet more new level packs will also be released in free updates very soon!
- COMPLETELY FREE: Play all the way to the end with no in-app purchases required!
- LEARN AT YOUR PACE: Seamless tutorials for players of any ability level.
- COMPARE AND COMPETE: Your game score, Game Center achievements and leaderboards will show who’s the most logical of your friends. Surely it’s you?
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE MISTAKES: Any logic errors can be corrected with unlimited undo’s!
- HINTS IF YOU NEED THEM: If you get stuck, tap on the hint button and you’ll be puzzling again in no time!
As always, your amazing support and positive feedback is always much appreciated. We are working hard and will release new level packs in free updates very soon. Have fun!
The huge new Logic Dots 2 update has arrived, optimized for all devices!
Incredibly, we have unlocked ALL of Logic Dots 2’s original levels and made all 210 levels FREE for EVERYONE to play!
We’ve also added 480 NEW themed levels!
We've redesigned and improved menus and tutorials, and your progress in a puzzle is now auto-saved when you leave mid-game!
Ratings and Reviews
5 star review
Thanks soooo much for this amazing game!! I enjoy playing this game anywhere!!! I have given it a 5 star because no mater how long you take on one level it always lets you take your time!!! I love this game!!!!
Play it for free but hated all the ads so I bought it, not the cheapest game to buy but thought it would be worth it.
Nope, it showed me a tutorial on “how” to play despite the fact that I had been playing through a few levels. Ok fair enough, but the moves the tutorial wanted me to make were not allowed by the game which kept displaying error message “ that move is not allowed, no move to the diagonal “ or something similar. Strangely, I did not get that on the free one. So I couldn’t move on from that tutorial screen and I couldn’t do what the tutorial wanted me to do as the game wouldn’t let me... so ended up deleting game the same day I paid for it. I guess continual ad revenue is better than a one off payment. There are better games. I will continue to play Flow.
Great Game, but Runs Badly
I can't say I have played this or the last game much, but from what I have played, it runs a lot worse. The last game was snappy and responsive but this one is very sluggish and laggy (this is on an iPad 2017 as well as an iPhone X). Currently the previous game is much better. (Though it isn't optimised for the iPX screen)
Other than that, the games are extremely fun. More like Picross than Sudoku but I love Picross, and there aren't enough games of it that are on platforms other than Nintendo.
- Ayopa Games LLC
- 180.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Ingames
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $4.49
- Unlock All Packs $1.49
- 10 Hints $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.