The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Slo-mo and edited media from Photos could not be added to timeline in iOS 13
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
So much better than iMovie
My first Luma Fusion project on my (now pretty old) iPad Air 128GB has been a 47-minute video incorporating many video clips and still photos. With a newer model iPad I may have been able to create and save the complete video whole, but with my old iPad limitations I found I needed to create two segments, save them to the Camera Roll, then join them. Not a great problem, and it worked a treat. Fantastic control over multiple video and audio tracks. A great feature is the app’s ‘forgiveness’ if you make mistakes and need to ‘rewind’. Well worth its price. Strongly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the wonderful review and being a customer!
Just 1 major bug that annoys me
I love LumaFusion. I have been using it pretty much since it’s inception. I have learnt and grown with the software as it has developed. Of course nothing is perfect and there are features that I would love to have editing wise. Such as masking and blending modes and a few more audio options. But these are all features that most creators can live without. All in all great video editing software for any iPad, not just the Pro.
However there is 1 major bug that is annoying me. Now I don’t know if it’s just my camera reading to the card wrong or the LumaFusion not reading the data correctly. But sometimes after importing my media, the audio waveforms don’t appear on the clip that is in the timeline. This isn’t a consistent issue either. Sometimes the waveform is there. Sometimes it’s not. Now it is possible that it is my camera reading to the card since other cameras I have don’t really have the issue; but at the same time, it could be something worth looking into.
Other than that a great product well worth the price.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback! I am so sorry to hear that you are facing a major bug like this. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org where we will make it right for you.
Just.. WOW. The price is justified, that's no over statement.
Okay, I first need to breath deeply into a brown paper bag. This app is AMAZING!!! It costs a lot, yes, but that's because you get a lot. You can even save out custom-made transitions which you have created yourself with keyframes !!! Did I mention keyframes! Yes ! You can animate anything with them, special effects and all! You can import in your own fonts, handle 4K 60fps footage. Just. WoW!
Okay, LumaTouch, please please, your app needs image masking, trajectory lines, image sequence (importing a zip might be best for iOS sake), sound scrubbing & please please, don't ditch iOS 10 support, I got too many apps that will never run on iOS 11 which I don't want to let go of.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 156.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Luma Touch LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly $14.99
- Storyblocks Yearly $106.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.