These recordings were locked away and were meant to be viewed by Barry only for reference and archival purposes. Until now!
Hi Everyone. Barry here.
Since the days of going on those long tours are coming to a close, I thought this might be a good time to remind you all about ManilowTV.
I think many of you know that ever since I started performing I have hit the "record" button; be it audio or video. Recordings of every show I've ever done are in a big vault. (Right next to my baby shoes and the Copacabana jacket!).
All of these recordings were meant only for reference and archival purposes. I would look at the shows each night after a concert, make notes, and give them to the staff so that we could tighten the show or change things.
But watching them brings back so many great memories! I know you will enjoy seeing them.
That's what ManilowTV is all about.
Each month for the past six years, Marc and I have looked through hundreds of video tapes and DVD's and picked a performance that we think you would enjoy and have shown it on ManilowTV.
Even though some of the shows were recorded on one camera and the video and audio is not professional network quality, I think they are very exciting. I think you will too.
These shows bring back such great memories. Big laughs, some tears and such talent! Lady Flash! Big bands, small bands, choirs! England! Germany! Australia! Japan! So many American cities!
You'll see it all on ManilowTV.
I hope you check it out.
And keep the Kleenex nearby.
With this subscription, you will receive:
• Access to five concerts every month, handpicked by Barry, straight from his own personal archive.
• Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
• Comment on videos with the rest of the community
• For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
• No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
• Pick up where you left off, no problem
• Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
To access all features and content you can subscribe to ManilowTV on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: http://www.manilowtv.com/tos
- Improvements to analytics
- Improvements to error messaging
- Optimizations for content-loading
- Enhanced support for video metadata
- Fixed an issue affecting background audio for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting closed caption for some users
- Fixed an issue affecting extras
- Fixed an issue affecting subtitles
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Hastings, Clayton, & Tucker Incorporated
- 203.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- ©2020 Hastings, Clayton, & Tucker Incorporated
- In-App Purchases
- ManilowTV $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.