The Map and Land Navigation app is the U.S. Army’s official training guide to map reading, determining location, and navigating.
Learn how to:
* Use a compass
* Read maps
* Determine distance
* Understand terrain
* Use map symbols
* Gain usable celestial navigation skills
* Read aerial photographs
* Fold maps
* Understand Global Positioning System (GPS)
Compass and map: no batteries. GPS: batteries. Batteries can die. Make sure you know how to use a compass and map. It could be a life and death decision.
Army produced complete, clear, and thorough guide to map reading and navigation available and we’ve brought it to the iPhone.
* Updated for compatibility with iOS 10 and above.
* Improved usability and sharing.
* Improved user interface and navigation
* Improved graphics
* Additional content and calculators
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.