This 100% free Margaret River region guide describes the best beaches, sightseeing, mountain and road biking, surfing, hiking, places for kids, camping and more for the Margaret River region extending from Dunsborough and Busselton to Augusta and inland to the town of Nannup. Well over 200 free places, attractions and activities are included. It also includes many businesses catering to tourism and activities. This is the most comprehensive guide for the region available anywhere. The App's innovative features make it easier to use, faster and more convenient than websites.
NO INTERNET IS NEEDED to use this guide. All content and maps work without using an internet connection. This is very important because as you move around in the region you'll go through many places with no internet coverage.
The App has beautiful photographs and all information is clearly described and pin-pointed on the built-in maps so you can easily find your way around. Full maps of cycling and hiking tracks are also provided. The maps are very high resolution and work without data roaming, WiFi connection, and internet. So the App is fast and won't cost you money. And mobile coverage black spots will not stop the App from working! Turn on your phone or tablet GPS from within the App and you will never get lost again finding all the fun places in the Margaret River region.
The Margaret River region is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Western Australia.
- Describes beaches, sightseeing, surf spots and many other attractions and activities
- Lists cellar doors and breweries
- Detailed maps of mountain biking, road biking and hiking trails. With GPS enabled you cannot get lost!
- Shows fun places for kids, like playgrounds, skate parks and protected beaches
- Camping areas
- It works without the internet. So no data roaming charges. And mobile black spots will not stop the App from working (unlike websites and most other Apps)
- Very high resolution maps
- All information researched and written by locals of the Margaret River area
- All attractions are shown on the maps and most have detailed information and photos
- Information can be presented relative to your current location, so its very easy to find what is close by. Great for finding the closest beach or public barbecue for example!
- Searchable information. For example, search for "shower" or "market" to list everything in the App that uses that text
- Links to websites for extra information (you need to use the internet for that of course!)
- Simple to use, especially on a small phone screen
- This App automatically keeps it's content up to date by periodically downloading updates from "the cloud". You don't have to do anything to make this happen.
Fixed a problem where the maps did not pan correctly on phones running iOS 13.
Ratings and Reviews
Find the Fun... yes we did.
Sensational APP, so helpful for our tour of the MR area. The information was top quality and the maps, well they were so so informative. It’s obvious that the developers have taken a lot of time to deliver a top class APP that delivers everything that a visitor to this region would want.
Everything you need
This is a must have app when visiting the Margaret River region or for locals. Have access to all the fun at your fingertips. Mobile reception not needed if out on the walks or trails. Easy to use.
Fantastic app - so great for mountain bike trails if you’re not familiar with the area. We had a fantastic time and discovered some simply stunning trails. Great job to the developers here - the geo location feature was a godsend.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Find the Fun Pty Ltd
- 53.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Nymmbl
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.