This is the Rock Star Teacher that everyone wants! Your children will learn their Times Tables by singing them to classic hits from some of the world’s best artists! One Direction, P!NK, Lady Gaga, Pharrell Williams, will-i-am and more. They will love grooving away to the new Times Table lyrics while they learn. The awesome Quiz feature consolidates the learning, to perfect their rapid recall skills.
* Each Times Table is a different colour and has both an Instrumental version and a Vocal version.
* In the Vocal versions, each equation is animated as the children sing the corresponding line. This creates a visual, aural and verbal connection for them.
* Test your child’s abilities and progress in the Multi-Levelled Quiz feature. It builds their confidence and motivation to keep on improving.
* The Multiple Playlist feature allows you to create your own playlists from the 11 tracks in the app. You can add as many songs as you like, as many times as you like. Connect your device to the stereo and rock out in the lounge room together, in the car or in class.
* Enjoy the professional “studio quality” of the music production as your children learn.
* You can choose which way you say your tables, in the Tables Sequence setting
* Watch the short video showcasing Maths Rockx in action
* It’s the perfect teaching/learning tool for home and in the classroom
How often have you heard a song come on the radio that you haven’t heard in years, yet somehow, you know the next line to the song without consciously thinking about it? Maths Rockx uses this exact principle for your children.
This is it - Maths does Rock!
Connect to website through FAQ
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this app! I just wish the song would continue and repeat the times tables to the song rather than starting the song over.
Developer Response ,
Hi there Bell_a! Thanks for the 4 stars. I do understand your concern. Unfortunately it is really hard to get the Tables to perfectly fit the lyrics for an entire song. That's why most of the Tables start in the middle of a song as the syllables have to match the tables exactly. I did put a repeat button on the vocal screen so the table would start over automatically for you. Thanks for understanding, Jo :)
Inspiring and fun
I recently downloaded this app and we love it! My kids are keen and the songs are great fun. It's affirming too because the kids can "warm up" with a quiz for tables they know and gain confidence to try the harder ones. I've been inspired too to refresh my 9s and a few other spots were I get stuck. Tables are very important and functional maths for lifelong learning and navigating easily through life - from using money and currency to adding up your groceries and many other everyday tasks. Thank you for such a wonderful app and a great idea!
Recommendation for Old Town Road
Review from my 8yr old son: I recommend the 5 times table song ‘So What’ is changed to Old Town Road because it is very very popular and I am sure much more people will get your fantastic learning app. I already think it’s an awesome app for learning times tables so I really think you 🕴🏻should really change the 5 times song to Old Town Road thank you 📲🕴🏻
Developer Response ,
Hi there young man!! I LOVE the idea of 'Old Town Road' being in my App - you have fabulous taste in music (my kids love it too!) I think soooo many kids would love it! I'm so sorry to say though, that I have contracts with P!NK that her song has to be in my App for another year. Thanks so much for your 5 stars - I appreciate that more than you know! I also love that you think my App's awesome! Keep on rocking on too!! Thanks again - Jo xxx
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.