MedEvac Log is the first case-logging app for doctors, paramedics, flight nurses and students working in pre-hospital medicine.
It is created specifically to record the details of medical evacuation, retrieval, and rescue cases for training portfolios, professional development and personal auditing.
Designed by an anaesthetist with experience in medical retrieval work, the app offers rapid data entry, easy exporting of cases and many other innovative features.
• Apple Watch App - set times or use Force Touch to add a case note using voice dictation or 'scribble'. Add the complication to your watch face for quick access.
• Add locations using your GPS or using maps - just press and hold to drop a pin
• Dark visual theme to help ease your eyes during a night shift
• Single touch for ‘Create new case’, or Force Touch the app icon for a shortcut
• Rapid entry of essential case information
• Search for cases
• Single touch recording of critical times (eg on-scene, off-scene)
• Detailed data entry if desired
• Ability to add multiple patients per case
• Camera function to attach photos to cases
• Data Protection enabled to keep your log secure
Designed for maximum flexibility:
• Custom profiles to pre-fill cases with common values (eg base location, transport type). Optionally choose a different profile on each new case.
• Pre-populated lists of items such as Mechanism of Injury, Primary illness, Interventions, which are fully editable and expandable.
• Security lock with a PIN and Touch ID support that protects the details of past cases, but does not slow data entry on new cases.
• Export your entire case database to a CSV file (via email)
Originally conceived as a solution to meet the increasing requirement of trainee doctors in aeromedical work to maintain training portfolios, MedEvac Log has been expanded into a case-log app for all pre-hospital health practitioners. From trainee paramedics, to experienced flight nurses, to Emergency and Intensive Care registrars, senior consultants and beyond, MedEvac Log offers a simple and intuitive app with un-paralleled flexibility to meet your specific needs.
We welcome your reviews here, however for any questions, feedback, trouble-shooting etc, we encourage you to contact us directly via our website support page so we can properly assist you.
- Added support for iPhone X, XR, XS, and XS Max
- Added support for Apple Watch Series 4
- Added FaceID support
- Fixed bugs causing the app to crash in recent versions of iOS
- Resolved other minor issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Premise of this app is amazing but a few bugs noted, especially when customising options. Can’t seem to find any options for app/tech support
Got some bugs
Some screens like location of case & times open without options at times. Some edits do not save
Worth the money - very functional
Have used this app for 12 months of full-time retrieval work as a doctor in Australia. An excellent resource that has far more functionality than you will likely need i.e. nothing is missing. Best features are ability to record case times, and password protection which allows you to store sensitive (but appropriate) details of the case. Almost all components are customisable. Has a feature which allows export of data (but no images stored in the app) in spreadsheets if you want to analyse what you have done, and migrated seamlessly across to my new phone when I upgraded towards the end of my term.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Sheep Dog Designs Pty Ltd
- 53.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Stuart Keynes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.