MetaTrader 4 4+
Trading & Technical analysis
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Designed for iPad
Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 4 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, needs a little work.
Awesome app, only problem is that it needs to be able to add alerts. I have to use the computer to set alerts and can’t always be able to get there in the day. Also alerts on when a profit or stop loss has been hit would be nice, possibly take profit and stop loss levels to be shown on the chart after placing orders (like on the computer platform)
Other than that it’s a fantastic app.
Not perfect but recommended
Candlestick graphs of New York closing prices for a large range of currencies, commodities and indices, already puts it ahead of the game.
Generally coherent interface with a few quirks - it should be easier to place levels and other markers without going to another screen to pick one - formatting the color etc is a joke with 2 screens in (properties>color) and out (Done AND Save!) Hello? Just let me duplicate one I’ve already done!!
And why wouldn’t the trade screen assume I want to deal the currency I’m looking at NOW rather than the one I last traded?! If I’m looking at GBPUSD and I hit Trade, wouldn’t that imply I want to trade GBPUSD? Not whatever currency I traded last time. This one has tripped me into placing orders in the wrong currency pair. Dumb. And if you start entering data in the Trade window but have to duck out to double-check something, the data is gone when you go back. That’s just impolite. And the list goes on.
Generally stable performance but periodically drops your customised list of currencies or even defaults the entire app.
That said, it’s a professional tool with nice looking graphs and a large number of indicators.
So, not perfect, but it comes recommended.
PLEASE add a position calculator or incorporate it into the Trade window while you’re fixing the rest!!
This is a great app and yes would be fantastic if you could set an alert when my buy and sell orders are triggered so I know I need to monitor them it’s really a fantastic app I never trade off it phone or iPad is too small I always use my computer to enter orders and to get a better view but to monitor my open orders and wait for my exit it’s the best app out there I’ve been using it for 6 years and will never change
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 20.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2023 MetaQuotes Software Corp.