Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade on currency markets from the MetaTrader 4 for iPhone or iPad!
The mobile trading platform allows you to perform trading operations and analyze currency quotes using technical indicators and graphical objects.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Trading from charts in iPad
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs on iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 4 and trade on currency markets!
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not perfect but recommended
Candlestick graphs of New York closing prices for a large range of currencies, commodities and indices, already puts it ahead of the game.
Generally coherent interface with a few quirks - it should be easier to place levels and other markers without going to another screen to pick one - formatting the color etc is a joke with 2 screens in (properties>color) and out (Done AND Save!) Hello? Just let me duplicate one I’ve already done!!
And why wouldn’t the trade screen assume I want to deal the currency I’m looking at NOW rather than the one I last traded?! If I’m looking at GBPUSD and I hit Trade, wouldn’t that imply I want to trade GBPUSD? Not whatever currency I traded last time. This one has tripped me into placing orders in the wrong currency pair. Dumb. And if you start entering data in the Trade window but have to duck out to double-check something, the data is gone when you go back. That’s just impolite. And the list goes on.
Generally stable performance but periodically drops your customised list of currencies or even defaults the entire app.
That said, it’s a professional tool with nice looking graphs and a large number of indicators.
So, not perfect, but it comes recommended.
PLEASE add a position calculator or incorporate it into the Trade window while you’re fixing the rest!!
Great app, needs a little work.
Awesome app, only problem is that it needs to be able to add alerts. I have to use the computer to set alerts and can’t always be able to get there in the day. Also alerts on when a profit or stop loss has been hit would be nice, possibly take profit and stop loss levels to be shown on the chart after placing orders (like on the computer platform)
Other than that it’s a fantastic app.
This is a great app and yes would be fantastic if you could set an alert when my buy and sell orders are triggered so I know I need to monitor them it’s really a fantastic app I never trade off it phone or iPad is too small I always use my computer to enter orders and to get a better view but to monitor my open orders and wait for my exit it’s the best app out there I’ve been using it for 6 years and will never change
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2001-2020 MetaQuotes Software Corp.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.